Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Sheffield Utd plans (8th & 9th March)

Comments

• Options
    need to find a sportspub/bar in Meadowhall to watch the England-Wales rugby .. k.o. 3 p.m.
  • Options
    Valley Express from Bexhill, 4.45am pick up.. bring it on!
  • Options

Valley Express from Bexhill, 4.45am pick up.. bring it on!

Imagine it was Carlisle we were playing, that would near enough be a Midnight set off!!!
  • Options
    Would've done the Saturday, but have kids commitments on the Sunday.

Totally effed off.
  • Options
    Trains sorted now should be up there to check in at 5ish to get straight out.
  • Options

need to find a sportspub/bar in Meadowhall to watch the England-Wales rugby .. k.o. 3 p.m.

Good luck on that one
  • Options
    Drive up early on Saturday, have a walk around York methinks, then back to the Hilton in Sheffield.
    All i've to do now is get some tickets.!
  • Options
    Just booked train tickets up to York on Saturday afternoon. Few shandies saturday night stay over at mates and then we go down to Sheffield for the game. Ooooh I do luv playing away! Ooooosh!
  • Options
    Just booked into the Ringwood Hall in Chesterfield. Going up Saturday afternoon ...
  • Options
    Volly or Rose in Bexleyheath for this, then out for lunch with my beautiful daughter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At falconwood how the hell can you have kids commitments, i help coach my sons team, told the manager me and him at around next Sunday,I have been going Charlton donkey's years and how often will you get to také your son to a Quarter Final. Sort it out mate.
  • Options

Just booked into the Ringwood Hall in Chesterfield. Going up Saturday afternoon ...

Went to a wedding there once. Stately home type place.

• Options
    B put the dog in Kennels for the weekend and dont tell your mate.
  • Options
    Got my tickets but not sure exactly what I'm doing yet. Going to make a weekend of it and will be the other half's first game.
  • Options
    7.30am start from good old Charlton.
    Authentic.
  • Options

Ha no it's not the dogs' fault I can't go. I Just can't make next weekend, Ian would be looking after the dogs if I could.
  • Options
    Can't afford to go up, as the Mrs is on maternity, so will be watching at home with a beer or two!
  • Options
    5 NWKers in our car driving up from Dartford. Start time TBC
  • Options
    Will be watching it on TV here sadly........ but I will fly over if we get to the semis (better start laying the groundwork down with the Mrs)
  • Options
    TEL said:

Will be watching it on TV here sadly........ but I will fly over if we get to the semis (better start laying the groundwork down with the Mrs)

I was thinking of doing exactly the same! The Mrs hasn't quite bought into the idea yet but I've got another week to convince her! ;-)

If we manage to beat Sheffiled Utd.....is it crazy to be thinking of flying back for a week just to see the game?
    Maybe....but I don't care! :-D

• Sponsored links:

• Options

You driving up Steve?

• Options
    9 of us staying in Jury's Inn Saturday night, back on the train around 4.45 on the Sunday!
  • Options
    Early start drive up from dartford. Find a chippy for lunch. Now got to be in the midlands for an 0900 business meeting on Monday so will be heading there after the game to an hotel for the evening and hopefully a celebratory beer. Means a bit of jiggery pokery with cars and passengers but all sorted.
  • Options
    On a coach with NLA uncle.
  • Options
    My brother (altrinchamaddick) kindly got me a ticket yesterday, so I'm driving from Herefordshire to Lincoln to see my Dad on the Saturday, then across to Sheffield on Sunday morning. Back home and then hopefully planning for the semi final in a pub in Ledbury!
  • Options

TEL said:

I was thinking of doing exactly the same! The Mrs hasn't quite bought into the idea yet but I've got another week to convince her! ;-)

If we manage to beat Sheffiled Utd.....is it crazy to be thinking of flying back for a week just to see the game?
    Maybe....but I don't care! :-D

All sorted here.....I'll be flying out on the 10th if we get through.
  • Options
    Jamie Olivers Greenwich 2.00 lunch, wifes birthday .... I blame her parents!!!!!!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Jamie Olivers Greenwich 2.00 lunch, wifes birthday .... I blame her parents!!!!!!

At least you can watch the game beforehand. Mitre opposite? Get them to put it back to 2.30.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    It's a bit complicated.

Saturday:

1100 Train to Brighton for mate's stag do
    1200 Pub
    1500 Brighton vs Reading @ The Amex
    1900 Comedy club in Brighton
    2100 Curry in Brighton
    2230 Hmmmm

Sunday:

0530 Train from Brighton to Crawley
    0600 On Walshie's fun bus

Monday:

Pain
  • Options
    I will be on the beautiful island of Boracay in the Philippines. I love the Philippines but it is the one country in SE Asia that doesn't care about English football - they do all the crap American sports. I will be following everything closely on www.charltonlife.com with a beer in hand!