Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Arse vs Bayern

13»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone feeling sorry for them should remember the decisions we get or don't get whenever we play them... Van Persie (should have had red)... gallas (should've been a pen and red)... sankofa (very harsh red from Riley, we'd never have won anyway).

All THOSE ruined games.

Horrible, spoilt, classless, plastic club and fans.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Anyway, Kroos goal, what a strike

• Options
    Just seen the footage of Robben spitting on Sagna.

Hope he gets really hurt in the 2nd leg.
  • Options
    wasn't it shown from another angle to be sweat dripping off him? - I'm only getting that from Twitter, didn't see the game.
  • Options

wasn't it shown from another angle to be sweat dripping off him? - I'm only getting that from Twitter, didn't see the game.

actually, now you say that it could well be. The angle i saw it from initially looked like it came from his mouth.

take back what i said.
  • Options
    I am not sure Wenger could complain too much - fingers ought to be pointed at Ozil for missing that penalty which would have put Arsenal 1-0 up ofcourse.

They were on top till then.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Anyone feeling sorry for them should remember the decisions we get or don't get whenever we play them... Van Persie (should have had red)... gallas (should've been a pen and red)... sankofa (very harsh red from Riley, we'd never have won anyway).

All THOSE ruined games.

Horrible, spoilt, classless, plastic club and fans.

Ouch! That's one historical lump of plastic! Moulded in 1886 I believe?