Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Sunderland Play off Final - Highlights Sunday 16th Feb 22.30 - 22.45 Sky Sports 1

A reminder of the good times & a brief highlight for any kids, that have never seen.

A chance to relive a classic match from the Football League play-offs. Here is Charlton Athletic against Sunderland in the 1998 first division final at Wembley. Also in HD.

Comments

• I've still got the video I recorded it live
    Haven't got a video player though!
  • Excellent. Cheers for the tip off.
  • edited March 2014
    ON SS1 NOW!! for 15 minutes until the half hour.
  • Thanks Callum. Goaltastic !

PS our 4th goal would be disallowed today, as Steve Brown slid in two footed to win the ball.
  • What was the score?
  • What was the score?

3-3.

• On Sky tonight at 21.30 supposedly.
  • On Sky tonight at 21.30 supposedly.

This was on a couple of months ago and was terrible lol, the showed more build up than actual game, admittedly the showed all goals but only 2 or 3 penalties.
  • Apologies, on BT SPort
  • Off subject but how good is Dick Advocaat? Got Mackems amazingly organised. Shout for England manager?
  • Sponsored links:

• Apologies, on BT SPort

Maybe BT Sports will be better lol
  • edited May 2015
    Much, much better, there is a lot of action that I had forgotten, plus ALL the penalties. Brought it back to me how knackered I felt at the end.

Ive deleted the old Sky tivo recording and substituted this one. Its on again tonight on BT1, at 12.00, and saturday 7.00 am.
  • It would be great to have a highlights blu-ray of the Prem years. Standard def doesn't do it justice.
  • It is on You Tube somewhere and can be viewed for free whenever and however often you want. I have a peek whenever I need cheering up - its about a 12 minute clip as i recall.