Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so whos doing what then

We turned around on hearing the news and are now at East Kirkby Bomber Command Museum these two are happy, anyone else trying to save the day?

Comments

• Options
    Great photo that SE7.
  • Options
    In the oldest pub in chesterfield the royal oak before going to see chesterfield v torquay
  • Options
    quality
  • Options
    Heard there were a lot of Charlton in the Torquay away end at Chesterfield
  • Options
    Must admit we were in with the chesterfield fans, seemed like a decent bunch. The way things are going we may well be back here in the league next season.
  • Options
    On the beer in Sheffield
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

We turned around on hearing the news and are now at East Kirkby Bomber Command Museum these two are happy, anyone else trying to save the day?

That is just child cruelty.

• Options
    Shopping in Sainsbury 's with the missus.
  • Options
    me and brother were stuck in she'd from 12 to 5 couldn't find cafc fans in any pubs. safe trip home, I've almost made it. long day of traveling
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went down to Ebbsfleet when we got back. Quite impressive down there, admittedly been a few years and it used to be an absolute hole with a swamp of a pitch. Obviously spent some money pitch looked excellent. They won 3-0 the captain McMahon, I think, looked a good player, Sankofa was playing too.
  • Options
    Still drinking in Sheffield.
  • Options
    Good Lord! I wouldn't touch any of the shit even it was 50p a pint.

I've booked a hotel for 25th/26th. Long distance evening games are so much more attractive when you're retired. Hope to meet OoooAhhMortimer there.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Took my wellies and my camera for a walk.

• Options
    Riviera said:

Good Lord! I wouldn't touch any of the shit even it was 50p a pint.

I've booked a hotel for 25th/26th. Long distance evening games are so much more attractive when you're retired. Hope to meet OoooAhhMortimer there.

In the hotel room? Oi Oi.
  • Options
    Went to Rossington Main v Pontefract Collieries in the Northern Counties East League Division One. Cracking game and managed to get a programme which will be a collectors item in the future, only 13 printed!
  • Options
    Went back to Inverness.
  • Options
    Just about to get breakfast in holiday inn sheffield, good city to have night out in from what I remember.(feeling rough now though)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where did you end up stu? I found the place a bit disjointed.
  • Options
    Went to Derby with some mates, had a few beers there. Son got off at Leicester and came home. Will now have to drive to the game on tuesday.
  • Options

Stig said:

Took my wellies and my camera for a walk.

Blimey Stig, you've got long legs.
    Yeah, I'm forrevor getting told to Siddarn.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Most of night in Walkabout think it was in West st although we did start on it a bit early.Saw a few other Charlton fans round town who looked more drunk than us, must be well rough today.
  • Options
    A lady sent us up to west street in the afternoon but I didn't see that. Was it near where the Lloyds Yates bars were? Obviously wasn't lively then about three. Bit older now so didn't fancy that so watched the game in the old Monk a big sports bar down further and then ended up in a real local pub next door with the Oldies. But at 5.02 for a pint of Guinness and a vodka and coke was more than happy there!

• Options
    Curb_It said:

A lady sent us up to west street in the afternoon but I didn't see that. Was it near where the Lloyds Yates bars were? Obviously wasn't lively then about three. Bit older now so didn't fancy that so watched the game in the old Monk a big sports bar down further and then ended up in a real local pub next door with the Oldies. But at 5.02 for a pint of Guinness and a vodka and coke was more than happy there!

Yeah sure it was just round corner from yates, there was loads of bars all offering cheap drinks, glad I don't live there though my liver wouldn't be able to take it. Too old for it now.

• Options
    Went to Chesterfield vs Torquay, ended up in the pub just across the road before hand.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Most of night in Walkabout think it was in West st
    It is
    Curb_It said:

2 mins walk from Yates'

the local pub would be the Brown Bear - interesting choice
  • Options
    It was certainly interesting!
  • Options
    Walkabout west street? Sure you were not in Brighton?