Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wind tonight

Is it just me, or does it appear worse than the previous storms this year?

Comments

• Options
    it is a bit windy
  • Options
    Yes. It's very strong and a bit worrying.
  • Options
    Sorry just had Chinese
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yeah I am in bed and can actually feel a slight breeze finding its way in! Load of odd noises outside. I fear for my fence shed and garden furniture!
  • Options
    I love a bit of wind
  • Options
    I've had an Indian, sorry.
  • Options
    Just blown our closed bathroom window wide open, though the whole unit had been blown out at first
  • Options
    Is that a upvc window afka?
  • Options
    It want supposed to be this strong here was it?
  • Options
    Two fence panels down so far here in Hainault. Travel safe everyone tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forecast is for 29mph. I am sure its s fair bit stronger!
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

I love a bit of wind

I'll send you some round.

• Options
    I think I'm actually scared its horrible, went in my swampy front garden to pick bin up and it nearly blew me away but I wouldn't have even known the bin was over if it hadn't blown my front door open to start with :-//
  • Options

Is that a upvc window afka?

Yes

• Options
    Flippin eck! Afka and sadie!
  • Options
    29mph mickc's @rse
  • Options
    The wind has broken the lock on my bathroom skylight, got to find a solution or im going to be closing it every 5 minutes, bugger!
  • Options
    It's pretty loud round here. Think it will be a mess in the morning outside
  • Options
    Kids trampoline now has no enclosure! Guinea pig hutch gone (good job they're inside now)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers, i will do that, it's gonna look like a scene from Home Alone by the time im done here ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Had a walk to the top of road to check out the sea earlier. Carnage out there tonight. Loads of trees down around here and parts of both Poole and Christchurch are now flooded. Sandbanks is also an island I'm hearing.
  • Options
    Drove back from Bray (Valentine's dinner) to Wokingham a while ago, via the M4. Torrential rain and extremely strong gusts of wind - a very nasty journey. Branches and debris being blown all over the place, especially on the more rural roads. Stay safe and warm everyone!
  • Options
    Been out for a beer in Sidcup. The walk from The Taylors Chalk to the Bus Stop was mental. It must be gusting upwards of 70-80mph. Was difficult to stand at times.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I have to say this wind & rain is getting right on my tits !

Just lucky I've had no real problems.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Slowly but surely, give it about three more years and my whole house will be held together by a combination of string and bluetac

Where would we be without bluetac, it held the rear quarter trim panel upon the wife's 205 on for about five years.
  • Options
    Friend was due to fly to London city tonight from Dundee. Diverted to Birmingham! Landed 8:30. Only 20mins ago got into a cab to City airport. I have to collect her about 1:30. Nightmare. At LcY all flights were diverted or cancelled in or out.
  • Options
    And people out here are moaning because there is no snow and Spring has come early.

Wish you all to be safe and secure, my friends