Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley away

Just a quick question do the coaches still pick up from behind the civic offices in Bexleyheath (Albion Road)?

Comments

• Yeah same place as it's always been.
  • Does any one know if there is a VA service from Larkfield for the Derby game? The CAFC ticket office can't give me an answer!
  • Away coach travel is run by the club's ticket office. Supporters who would like to book tickets can call the office Monday – Friday from 9am–5pm and Saturdays between 10am-1pm on 03330 14 44 44 or if you have any queries email us at valleyexpress@cafc.co.uk.
  • Last week they hadn't settled on what company to use.
  • It would be nice if valleyexpress@cafc.co.uk. replied to my emails. Game is next week but I'm not going to buy tickets for the match until I know coach travel is in place. Whatever their excuse this is poor customer relations.
  • I THINK there was due to be a meeting about Valley Express/Valley Away last Friday so would expect details for forthcoming games should be communicated fairly soon..
  • Last week they hadn't settled on what company to use.

I was told it would be sorted by today and I should be able to book away travel so I'll give them a bell this morning.
  • Worthing coach still no valley express, Anyone now whats going on !
  • When I phoned to enquire about Nottingham Forest coaches was told that they were only doing QPR today.