Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Channel 5 Now Jim Davidson

just seen a program on Jim Davidson just starting on Channel 5

Comments

• Options
    Someone just called him a proper Charlton boy cos he drunk alot
  • Options
    Nina Myskow is a sour faced old harpie ain't she?
  • Options

Someone just called him a proper Charlton boy cos he drunk alot

I think they said he was a proper travelled boy... cause he used to drink anything

• Options
    edited February 2014

Nina Myskow is a sour faced old harpie ain't she?

Who is she, every comment has been putting him down
  • Options
    He's not coming across that great
  • Options
    Best comment ever
    I did not fall out with Brian because he was gay it was because he is a C***
  • Options
    Quality Jim. Brian Dowling's a see you next Tuesday.
  • Options
    I am glad he got found not guilty, couldn't bare millwall and palace fans singing to us " His one of your own Jim Davidson his one of your own.
  • Options
    I think it was a pretty fair and balanced programme. I've always liked him but never seen one of his live shows, not sure I'd enjoy those on the evidence of the clips shown tonight.
    He's a clever bloke with a very engaging personality and should be presenting on TV, he has more talent and charisma in his little finger than Vernon Cole, Nick Knowles and the likes of Robbie Williams' mate put together.
  • Options
    Jim Davidson ‏@JimDOfficial 21s
    In the edit, you get to see Nina rip her rubber mask off to reveal Linda!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good show. Nice to see another Charlton boy Garry Bushell sticking up for Jim.
  • Options
    thought it was a poor show. Thrown together with tokenism in it as well. Did laugh re the Brian comment.

Jim needs to stick to his stand ups-- panto etc or realise that although he walked BB times have changed either he adapts or he will be marginalised again.
  • Options
    if the Generation Game paid you loads Jim, then buy Charlton and get Brian Dowling in as manager & Linda Nolan as tea lady.
  • Options
    Good south east London viewing tonight, started with Jim Davidson, not bad but did himself no favours, then Danny Baker's Rockin' Decades ... Good stuff