Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Wigan 2-1 Charlton with an Academy One Two, plus the A&E Indicator

Many thanks to the 25 Lifers who gave marks and thanks to whoever at CAFC does the web site for updating the team list, here are the averages for the match:

Poyet...........................6.84 MoM
Lennon........................6.59
Wood..........................6.56
Morrison.....................6.54
Ghoochanneijhad........6.48
Jackson.......................6.46
Cousins.......................6.24
Ajdarevic.....................6.04
Sordell........................5.86
Nego...........................5.50
Thuram.......................4.84
Team........6.18

for those who want more detail it is here:https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/9f/4b17698f31be4f862a4bfdddfd3bdc.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Great stuff - as ever. Good to see Poyet off to a flyer! Just an idea - why not call him REZA (that's whats on his shirt) to avoid using Ghoooooowhatever....
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Great stuff - as ever. Good to see Poyet off to a flyer! Just an idea - why not call him REZA (that's whats on his shirt) to avoid using Ghoooooowhatever....

good point cafc-west, I did consider it but didn't like to not use his proper name, but as you rightly point out "Reza" is on his shirt so that is what I shall use in future, it's also a lot easier for me to spell :)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Ghoochannejhad not Ghoochanneijhad
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

BBC spelt it my way, CAFC spell it your way, they could both be wrong or right as names from Arabic can be spelt many ways so I think I'll stick with Reza as that is what he suggests in his interview and has on his shirt.

• Options
    GOOOOOCH is what was sung in the Chrissy Powells Red Army re-mix
  • Options
    yes I did wonder at the DW if our singers had become cricket supporters :)
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

BBC spelt it my way, CAFC spell it your way, they could both be wrong or right as names from Arabic can be spelt many ways so I think I'll stick with Reza as that is what he suggests in his interview and has on his shirt.

Ghoochannejhad is not Arabic it's Persian.
  • Options
    thanks Sam
  • Options
    Call him jihad?