Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options

defke said:

defke said:

defke said:

I also see on twitter a lot of people moaning at bet365 for classing it as a loss for Liege, but surely 2-1 down on the 90th minute(when it got abandoned) it should count as a loss

One Belgian site I read thought they might be made to forfeit the game 5-0. I don't know if that's what Belgian FA rules say.
    i'm the maker of the blog of standardluik at wordpress and yes - we have lose the game with forfait of 0-5 must be for commision but that are the rules here.
    RD knows what going to happen because there was a open letter - but everybody here loves them but he is an invester and he will make money from footbal - he don't care off supporters and if luzon leave the rumors are that peeters coming to us but that are rumors - normaly luzon was the first person to come to charlton because wtandard want dury as coach but he cost to much . that was the situation. watch out for RD
    Is this a serious comment, or are you just a pissed off Standard fan, as in when things were going well were you still against him or has this only started now things are going bad and he has Charlton as his clear main priority.

sorry if that comes across as harsh but as fans we all can be guilty of speaking badly against a owner or manager when things are going bad, but we need to know if our club is in good hands or not
    serious comment but i say that's a rumor - but the intake was that luzon came to charlton and that dury the coach of zulte came to us but the money that they ask was to much - if i got more information about all of these i put it here on the forum - not pissed that we lose the game - we are pissed that rd not listen to the fans and he Always will make money of everything - look at stvv (sint truiden) playing in first class but when he got stvv look were are they know in second - rd is a great manager but zero knowledge of footbal
    Do you know if Standard had a lot of money before RD took over or a lot of debt (money they owed)?
    see earlier quote 20 to 30 milion € out of standard into his factory

Thanks. That would not make any fans happy.
    that's true - for nobody - know will see what he's gonna do with luzon i hope out and new coach one who knows what soccer is - everybody here hope he get eric gerets but we shall see - but no worry that peeters know come to us - nothing i heared - but rd have a lot off surprises - sleepwell everybody

• Options
    defke said:

Are fans of standard calling for Buyens, bulot or Ben haim back??

we miss yoni - but nothing that he come back to us in january - also for bulot - ben haim
    Are you saying Yoni will be recalled in January

Why is Astrit not getting any game time either
  • Options
    Standard fans are a bit daft though and always expect the moon on a stick. They always complain about everything and have very short memories ...
  • Options
    At least a certain part of their fans are that way, a ridiculous sense of entitlement, seeing conspiracies everywhere, always feeling wronged but never in the wrong etc. They have a hard time accepting some football truths and pretty gullillble too. They attack the board but the players get a free pass, they are angry that Batshuayi, Ezekiel and Vainqeur left but fail to see that these players desperately wanted to leave. And you know how RD could ve shut them all up ... he just needs to take his picture taken after a defeat when he is in tears or shouting angrily at the world.

They remind me of scouser fans, loud about Hillsborough but quiet about Heysel ...

Not saying I wouldnt be angry in their place but they are going way Ott and the rest of Belgium just mocks them and their sad calimero style fans.
  • Options
    defke said:

Roland has pretty much asset stripped the squad over the summer and not reinvested.

that's true and also he put 20 - 30 mil € out of standard and put it his own factory

A bit like the Oystens at Blackpool then. M. Roly appears to be just as popular as them in liege at present
  • Options

At least a certain part of their fans are that way, a ridiculous sense of entitlement, seeing conspiracies everywhere, always feeling wronged but never in the wrong etc. They have a hard time accepting some football truths and pretty gullillble too. They attack the board but the players get a free pass, they are angry that Batshuayi, Ezekiel and Vainqeur left but fail to see that these players desperately wanted to leave. And you know how RD could ve shut them all up ... he just needs to take his picture taken after a defeat when he is in tears or shouting angrily at the world.

They remind me of scouser fans, loud about Hillsborough but quiet about Heysel ...

Not saying I wouldnt be angry in their place but they are going way Ott and the rest of Belgium just mocks them and their sad calimero style fans.

when we lost a game and they are much better than us - and the players give 100% and playing well we accept the defeat.
    what i see yesterday even the players are playing against luzon- and no we don't have a short memory.

• Options
    i say that i give a update about the coaches

we'll here is a update

guy hellers - mario been - yannick ferrera - [but also peeters (rumors) ]-
  • Options
    when i must chose of the coaches here - leave bob here - he's doing well - about the other 3 my favo guy hellers
  • Options
    That's just one journalist mentioning BP, 'cause RD is visiting Charlton today ... Lots of reasons for BP never to go to SL (a very complicated club - they now even have a growing number of ultra communists amongst the supporters - opposite of what you see at AS Roma! )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm the owner of the blog standardluik at wordpress dot com- i've seen many links on the blog that came from here and i have taking a look here off all the rumors. about players and coach.
    am honest and just say what is going on . it's not very nice to see and read that i'm angry fan know - yes i'm angry about the things that goiing wrong with rd
    you have also come on the street when you icon coach was fired that are true fans just like us
    if you think I come here firing about everything you are wrong - if you still wish that i come here with updates i'll do it - Otherwise I shall leave here the forum with no more updates
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

What's the Belgian equivalent of popcorn?

I don't know but I just discovered a weird "northern soul" like scene over there called Belgian Popcorn
  • Options
    defke said:

i'm the owner of the blog standardluik at wordpress dot com- i've seen many links on the blog that came from here and i have taking a look here off all the rumors. about players and coach.
    am honest and just say what is going on . it's not very nice to see and read that i'm angry fan know - yes i'm angry about the things that goiing wrong with rd
    you have also come on the street when you icon coach was fired that are true fans just like us
    if you think I come here firing about everything you are wrong - if you still wish that i come here with updates i'll do it - Otherwise I shall leave here the forum with no more updates

Please continue to update us defke - the network news is very much of interest to Charlton fans.
  • Options
    ok another rumor - The most logical idea - in the mindset of Duchâtelet sure - is that of Bob Peeters. He does well with another team of the strong man (Charlton) and therefore might be ready for an adventure in luik.
    people listen these are rumors - i read and read everything
  • Options
    Only 3 names as possible coach. The ones mentioned - no BP.
  • Options
    skywalker said:

yes and no hellers - been - ferrera - but more and more rumors off bob peeters

• Options
    defke said:

skywalker said:

Where does Karel Fraeye fit in to this? Still part of the network?
  • Options
    RD has visite charlton today and i hope for you Guy's that he not take bob to standard and in the place you are going to have luzon - luzon in not a coach but a clown with no vision of soccer
  • Options
    defke said:

RD has visite charlton today and i hope for you Guy's that he not take bob to standard and in the place you are going to have luzon - luzon in not a coach but a clown with no vision of soccer

IF that was the case I would want Riga back. No question.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    defke said:

Did you think that about Luzon last season when you finished top of the league?
  • Options

defke said:

Did you think that about Luzon last season when you finished top of the league?
    yess it is so
    luzon is a clown with no vision normal with that equipe we must take the title but with his rotation and impossibles changes of players - when he came to us he had a team a very good team but if you see what he have done in the EL and the cup - was shit - now he has a new team with new players and now you can see that he have nothing to be a coach

• Options
    http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20141019_01330770
    BP is not on the short list. Again ... that's just ONE reporter spreading HIS line of thinking.
  • Options
    still can't work out whether things going bad at Standard is better or worse for us?

Out of interest, RD has an interest in 6 clubs. Are we the only ones currently in a 'better place' since his involvement ?
  • Options
    A lot of stuff mentioning Charlton in Belgian media today. In short: BP is handling his job well and getting promoted to the PL would be financially interesting for RD. RD's trip to the Valley was planned well in advance, so ... nothing to do with yesterday's event at SL.
  • Options

defke said:

skywalker said:

Where does Karel Fraeye fit in to this? Still part of the network?
    nothing read about karel

• Options
    luzon is no more coach of standard
  • Options
    Must say I agree about Luzon, the guy is a nutcase without vision
  • Options
    Wanneer het op de officiële site/Quand il est sur ​​le site officiel