Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standard Liege (page 12, rumours of new bid)

Comments

• Options
    Karel Fraye (sp) to step in.

But will it be here or at Standard? : - )
  • Options
    I don't think this even qualifies as a rumour. Try Googling it and you get absolutely nothing.

Furthermore, the person who posted it on here, has never posted anything else on Charlton Life, despite signing up on Jan 2nd this year, coincidentally just as the RD regime took over.
  • Options
    Certainly wouldn't joke about though.

I wouldn't rule anything out where RD is concerned
  • Options
    Sounds like the ideal job for Riga
  • Options

Furthermore, the person who posted it on here, has never posted anything else on Charlton Life, despite signing up on Jan 2nd this year, coincidentally just as the RD regime took over.

Some of your are guilty of far too much analysis of posters! As we've explained before to the Bournemouth CID Unit, the join date is not reflective of when someone joins. Frankie boy joined a few days ago, is posting from Belgium and I presume to share the rumour he had heard / made up.

As said, while the Mothership struggles and it's wingman is seemingly doing well, I would be surprised if Peeters name WASN'T in the frame if Luzon got replaced.
  • Options
    And LBTF is not Colin, gawd knows where that come from!
  • Options
    Frankie is not merely a one-man rumour mill. Peeters for RSL is being discussed by RSL fans. I take it people can get the gist when they see the survey, even if they don't understand Dutch:

standardluik.wordpress.com/2014/10/04/boskamp-duchatelet-ontslaat-luzon-niet/
  • Options

Some of your are guilty of far too much analysis of posters! As we've explained before to the Bournemouth CID Unit, the join date is not reflective of when someone joins. Frankie boy joined a few days ago, is posting from Belgium and I presume to share the rumour he had heard / made up.

As said, while the Mothership struggles and it's wingman is seemingly doing well, I would be surprised if Peeters name WASN'T in the frame if Luzon got replaced.
    Sorry Frankie, in that case, and welcome aboard. I didn't exactly "analyse" him though. i just wondered who this person might be who hears rumours from Belgium but hasn't posted before. And when i saw Jan 2nd I suspected a disgruntled rival bidder to RD.

Still can't see it though. I think the whole concept of the Mothership was been shown to be inaccurate in the close season.
  • Options

And LBTF is not Colin, gawd knows where that come from!

That's my fault too, but I clearly meant it as a joke, Private Eye style.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Standard Liege in big trouble, apparently. Play in game at home to Zulte-W was interrupted because of crowd trouble. Objects including seats thrown onto pitch. Standard lost 2-1. ("D'après nos informations, le président Duchâtelet a quitté sa place en tribune au moment de la première interruption.".)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Standard Liege in big trouble, apparently. Play in game at home to Zulte-W was interrupted because of crowd trouble. Objects including seats thrown onto pitch. Standard lost 2-1. ("D'après nos informations, le président Duchâtelet a quitté sa place en tribune au moment de la première interruption.".)

Waregem's first league win since July
  • Options
    I also see on twitter a lot of people moaning at bet365 for classing it as a loss for Liege, but surely 2-1 down on the 90th minute(when it got abandoned) it should count as a loss
  • Options

I also see on twitter a lot of people moaning at bet365 for classing it as a loss for Liege, but surely 2-1 down on the 90th minute(when it got abandoned) it should count as a loss

One Belgian site I read thought they might be made to forfeit the game 5-0. I don't know if that's what Belgian FA rules say.
  • Options
    Its gone a bit mental at standard with riots in the stands, people trying to break into the business seats and match interruptions ... was bound to happen this season
  • Options
    Concentrate on Charlton Roland, you know it makes sense.
  • Options
    @Belgian_Spur‌

Why do you say it was bound to happen? What's the general viewpoint about Standard this season, and why it is like it is?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Blimey. Check out these images from the blogger who was mentioned in an earlier post. Plenty of other fotos too, and you can get a sense of what's going on if you whack the text into Google Translate. It seems the ultras had pre-planned a protest of silence for the first 15 minutes.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Blimey. Check out these images from the blogger who was mentioned in an earlier post. Plenty of other fotos too, and you can get a sense of what's going on if you whack the text into Google Translate. It seems the ultras had pre-planned a protest of silence for the first 15 minutes.

Riot police in full body armour suggests RD was expecting to need serious protection.
  • Options
    Wow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

One Belgian site I read thought they might be made to forfeit the game 5-0. I don't know if that's what Belgian FA rules say.
    i'm the maker of the blog of standardluik at wordpress and yes - we have lose the game with forfait of 0-5 must be for commision but that are the rules here.
    RD knows what going to happen because there was a open letter - but everybody here loves them but he is an invester and he will make money from footbal - he don't care off supporters and if luzon leave the rumors are that peeters coming to us but that are rumors - normaly luzon was the first person to come to charlton because wtandard want dury as coach but he cost to much . that was the situation. watch out for RD
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Roland has pretty much asset stripped the squad over the summer and not reinvested.
  • Options
    Are fans of standard calling for Buyens, bulot or Ben haim back??
  • Options
    defke said:

i'm the maker of the blog of standardluik at wordpress and yes - we have lose the game with forfait of 0-5 must be for commision but that are the rules here.
    RD knows what going to happen because there was a open letter - but everybody here loves them but he is an invester and he will make money from footbal - he don't care off supporters and if luzon leave the rumors are that peeters coming to us but that are rumors - normaly luzon was the first person to come to charlton because wtandard want dury as coach but he cost to much . that was the situation. watch out for RD
    Is this a serious comment, or are you just a pissed off Standard fan, as in when things were going well were you still against him or has this only started now things are going bad and he has Charlton as his clear main priority.

sorry if that comes across as harsh but as fans we all can be guilty of speaking badly against a owner or manager when things are going bad, but we need to know if our club is in good hands or not
  • Options

defke said:

Is this a serious comment, or are you just a pissed off Standard fan, as in when things were going well were you still against him or has this only started now things are going bad and he has Charlton as his clear main priority.

sorry if that comes across as harsh but as fans we all can be guilty of speaking badly against a owner or manager when things are going bad, but we need to know if our club is in good hands or not
    serious comment but i say that's a rumor - but the intake was that luzon came to charlton and that dury the coach of zulte came to us but the money that they ask was to much - if i got more information about all of these i put it here on the forum - not pissed that we lose the game - we are pissed that rd not listen to the fans and he Always will make money of everything - look at stvv (sint truiden) playing in first class but when he got stvv look were are they know in second - rd is a great manager but zero knowledge of footbal
  • Options

Are fans of standard calling for Buyens, bulot or Ben haim back??

we miss yoni - but nothing that he come back to us in january - also for bulot - ben haim
  • Options
    defke said:

defke said:

serious comment but i say that's a rumor - but the intake was that luzon came to charlton and that dury the coach of zulte came to us but the money that they ask was to much - if i got more information about all of these i put it here on the forum - not pissed that we lose the game - we are pissed that rd not listen to the fans and he Always will make money of everything - look at stvv (sint truiden) playing in first class but when he got stvv look were are they know in second - rd is a great manager but zero knowledge of footbal
    Do you know if Standard had a lot of money before RD took over or a lot of debt (money they owed)?
  • Options

Roland has pretty much asset stripped the squad over the summer and not reinvested.

that's true and also he put 20 - 30 mil € out of standard and put it his own factory

• Options

defke said:

defke said:

Do you know if Standard had a lot of money before RD took over or a lot of debt (money they owed)?
    see earlier quote 20 to 30 milion € out of standard into his factory

• Options
    defke said:

defke said:

defke said:

see earlier quote 20 to 30 milion € out of standard into his factory

Thanks. That would not make any fans happy.