Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Frimpong

Don't worry he was awful.

Comments

• we aint worried but you better be when we stuff you in the cup.
  • why should we worry .. 'we' were wise enough to get rid of him
  • Semedo was hard done by in that one.
  • edited February 2014
    Were either of them rescinded?
  • Nope lol, not sure why we didn't get the Semedo one rescinded because that was just an awful decision by the ref.

• Wonder how much Dench made for those 2 bookings? Not being funny but he seemed intent on getting himself sent off. And as for the other 2 tackles that led to red cards, well, I could not believe the players at fault were trying to defend possible leg breakers.
  • The Mellis one as well was such an obvious red, wonder what goes through the players minds as they know the score with those type of challenges.

Frimpong is a liability, remember him giving away a ridiculous pen for us last season and if we hadn't have taken him off, he's probably have been sent off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Funnily enough I was working with a Barnsley lad last week and he was asking me about Frimpong. I fell off my chair when I saw this though, it was exactly what I told him would happen.
  • Someone needs to check Frimpong's bank account, if that was not a blatant attempt to get sent off I don't know what is. What a useless waste of space impersonating as a footballer that guy is. To think there were people on here saying last season he was just what we need in midfield!
  • Frimpong thinks he is better than he actually is. I don't think we'll ever see him put in 100% effort until he's in an Arsenal shirt, and I don't think that's happening any time soon if ever
  • Metro Sport ‏@Metro_Sport 54m
    Not Dench! Barnsley release Frimpong... four months after signing him: http://ow.ly/wApTm
  • Did not work out for him lol
  • I suspect it's more about money than talent.
  • Didnt realise he'd joined Barnsley on a perm deal thought it was a loan move.. Needs to sort his attitude out if he doesnt just fall away
  • #BarnsleyFC release Clark, Cofie, Etuhu, Frimpong, Hassell, Jones, Lawrence, McCourt, Turner, Woods, Sousa, Tunnicliffe, Shillito, Patterson
    — Rob Staton(@robstaton) May 7, 2014
  • How is Frimpong a footballer?
  • Interesting to see where he ends up, thought he had passing moments of potential and would have taken him back if cheap but manybe his injuries have ruined him?

I was also surprised by just how bad Dale Jennings looked at The Valley given he was so highly thought of a couple of yrs ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• He probably just Frimponged the manager.
  • Semedo-always the victim
  • Interesting to see where he ends up, thought he had passing moments of potential and would have taken him back if cheap but manybe his injuries have ruined him?

I was also surprised by just how bad Dale Jennings looked at The Valley given he was so highly thought of a couple of yrs ago.

To be fair to Dale, he did whip in that superb corner which M'voto headed in

• One of our worst loan signings in recent years.
    I'm sure some stupid chairman will pay him a wage somewhere .
  • He has not yet recovered from the Injury. When he was at wolves he was on top form. Now he needs to have a spell in league one and recover his career. If he has a good spell people will say we should have kept him. He is not using his head but far worse things happen and worse comes to worst he will just stay drench

• One of a list of loan players who made absolutely no impact - I can't actually recall him doing anything. What did Arsenal see in him?

Thats Razak isnt it?
  • I thought the same Pouso............