Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wigan match thread (01/02/14)

Afternoon all.....an exceptionally early start to today's match thread, so much to think/chat/dwell about after the weeks comings and goings!! What will the team be, how about the line-up, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 3-5-2......so many variables, so many things to worry about? (the questions are rhetorical). Today is the start of a new era yet again for the Addicks, have we missed the boat by not bringing in a recognised midfielder to replace Dale. Will Church and Sordell start up-front now that Yann has gone? But, more importantly than all that, - How will I get on doing the match thread and get the spelling right of all these foreign players? I think abbreviation and initials will be the order of the day!!
Weather in Wigan is wet and windy according to LancsLad, it's certainly blowing a gale here in North Notts!!
To all our new players, welcome aboard and if you're playing today enjoy the weather, and win the game....you'll all quickly become hero's...that I promise you........and do it for the gaffer as well, oh and the new owner!!
I'll bring you the team as soon as I know.....but for now....its Come On You Reds lets start with 3 very big points!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!