Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

And the BIG question from this transfer window....

Will Danny Green ever leave this club ???

Comments

• yes, in the summer when his contract is up.
  • Non played himself into the side - Amazing
  • Will Danny Green ever leave this club ???

To be fair, he started here and I think he has affections for the club. Fair play to him, loads of players who sulk when they aren't in the team.

• No, Ballers Clothing hasn't taken off enough.
  • Up for a start tomorrow isn't he? Pritchard and cook told to go on loan but didn't happen, so is he above them in pecking order?
  • Tomorrow is a complete write off - always was- problem is - so might be the following games. Looks like we played a poor hand tonight!
  • Probably waiting for the paperwork to go through on his loan move to Standard Liege.
  • I hope not. I still believe Danny can do I job. I'm fully aware that I'm wrong, but bless him I believe he can
  • Several clubs came in but were rejected. Not sure why. CP seems to share most fans view of his limitations. Think we need to use what we have, but wouldnt want him starting. Given lack of options central, perhaps Pritch can rediscover his form in his prefered role and when Gower is fit he could be the creative passer we bought him for rather than the holding role he was given before Cousins emergence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Several clubs came in but were rejected. .

Dagenham & Redbridge, Barnet and Welling ?

• dizzee said:

yes, in the summer when his contract is up.

One more appearance triggers his 10 year contract extension clause.
    Sounds like a Pardew deal !

Awful player, the thing I'm most looking forward to this summer isn't my holiday or the World Cup, it's knowing that I'll never have to watch Danny Green on a Charlton shirt ever again.
  • Very harsh on him this thread. We've worse than him and he's been playing well recently.
  • I don't understand why Pritch has lost form -other than he is carrying a knock. He runs about to a prodigious degree and keeps things simple. What changes so he can't do that this season?
  • I don't understand why Pritch has lost form -other than he is carrying a knock. He runs about to a prodigious degree and keeps things simple. What changes so he can't do that this season?

I think Pritchard has been found out a little. His touch has never been good enough and now opposition players pressure him as soon as he has the ball which results in him losing it.