Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    to find the bastard that did it whilst he was in London!

• Options
    wmcf123 said:

seth plum said:

I saw PP at the endish spell of the season before last playing at Sparrows Lane up front with Piggott (Anil Koc was also involved around that time), and Piggott looked better.

Blimey. That's sold it to me- get rid !
    Piggott looks poor every time I see him as such that doesn't sound good.
  • Options
    signed for Randers on a season long loan
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Is that Glasgow Randers or Queens Park Randers?
    No its randers in denmark
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Resulting in a season long shrug
  • Options

cafc4life said:

More like Berwick Randers
  • Options

I might be tempted to suggest Gary Rowett, if you add in the fact that Curbs rejected extending the Jorge Costa deal in order to get him...

Curbs himself told me Jorge would not stay because his wife had a baby and wanted to return to Portugal...
    I can't remember who told me this about Curbs. But I also seem to recall that Curbs had admitted to the Board he'd made a dreadful mistake. Then again, it may have been related only to the purchase of Rowett rather than not keeping Jorge.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015

cafc4life said:

More like Berwick Randers
    Power Randers
  • Options
    Will be managed by the father of an ex - Charlton player.

• Options
    More

rander of the lost denmARK

I will get me coat

• Options

More

rander of the lost denmARK

I will get me coat

Flagworthy!
  • Options
    Id flag myself , it's terrible
  • Options

Colin Todd
  • Options

Colin Todd
    From Arsenal to the arse end of Jutland. Rangers is a town of around 40000 people where very little happens but they are one of the better superliga sides that previously fired John Faxe Jensen, also of Arsenal fame. (He also got fired by Brøndby)
  • Options
    Randers not Rangers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015

Colin Todd
    From Arsenal to the arse end of Jutland. Rangers is a town of around 40000 people where very little happens but they are one of the better superliga sides that previously fired John Faxe Jensen, also of Arsenal fame. (He also got fired by Brøndby)
    and is now managing my local team (Fremad Amager) in the third tier of Danish football.
  • Options

Colin Todd
    and is now managing my local team (Fremad Amager) in the third tier of Danish football.
    Held og lykke!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Sky football Charlton on the internet covers the story of Piotr Parzyszek, but shows a picture of Colin Todd. Anyone reading, that did not know Todd is his new manager might think it is a picture of Piotr Parzyszek, and think, he looks old, unless you click on the photo
  • Options
    I think it's safe to see we've not seen the best of this fella.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    700k what an unbelievable waste of money
  • Options
    Played 7 minutes football today coming on as 83minute sub for De Graafschap at home to Vitesse 2-2.No idea if he touched the ball or how he played....This match was played in the highest division in dutch football.
  • Options

Played 7 minutes football today coming on as 83minute sub for De Graafschap at home to Vitesse 2-2.No idea if he touched the ball or how he played....This match was played in the highest division in dutch football.

De Graafschap is where Roland got him from. Full circle.

• Options
    Thats correct full circle but 700,000euro better off .De GRAAFSCHAP that is,not Charlton.
  • Options

So his career at De Grasfschap lasted longer than his career with us?
  • Options
    Just scored against Lech Poznan in the Polish League. 

I don’t know why anyone would care but I’m posting it anyway.