Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    After watching he's goals on YouTube I'm very impressed with this signing def knows where the goal is , him and the polish fella could be a great partnership
  • Options

sasquatch said:

Having to use one pin to hold up what looks like 3 separate documents on that pin board. We really must be skint :(.

If you zoom in on that organisation chart you can see the name of the new director of football, MD, Operations Director and Commercial Director. At least David Joyes in staying on as FD.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

After watching his goals on YouTube, I'm very impressed with this signing. He definitely knows where the goal is. I believe he and the polish gentleman could be a great partnership for the Addicks.

• Options
    best bit is CP reports in to the KIT man and every one else when you zoom in, dans thread of who is signing these players now makes sense 8)
  • Options
    @karimi Welcome.

Why do you think he was not a starter for Standard Liege? Will he be able to cope with the more muscular English League conditions? Has he ever played on a pitch that is like a turkish mud bath?

Great to have you here, be prepared to hear how Gucci is the greatest thing since George best when he scores and the laziest good for nothing when he does not!! - Its what we do

PS Its Charlton Athletic FC not Charlton FC
  • Options
    How many Iranian supporters will this add to the gate at The Valley?
  • Options
    Ali

thanks for taking the time and effort to bring Goochi and his abilities to our attention,

are you a London based fan or not in the uk at all
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Estimates vary but up to 75,000 Iranians in the UK (Iranian Embassy 2004) so we are going to need a bigger ground : - )
  • Options
    I may be mistaken but I am sure Bagheri's first reserve game for us drew a sizeable crowd...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sasquatch said:

If you look closely you can see Tim and Gareth pulling faces at him through Brent's window.

• Options
    Oakster said:

There was always a few Iranians at reserve matches when our last Irainian played for us.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Orange boots!

He's quick and decisive looking at the video.
    Decent 1st touch and composure.

• Options

razilMember
    Is this a Gucci Watch?

It is if he plays.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

razilMember
    Is this a Gucci Watch?

It is if he plays.

Heard he's got excellent timing ;-)
  • Options

Ali

thanks for taking the time and effort to bring Goochi and his abilities to our attention,

are you a London based fan or not in the uk at all

I am located in germany. :)
    I was in london years ago and would love to see it again. Last time i was in the uk, i was in Bristol and Leeds.

Regarding Bagheri:
    He is a total different story. He grew up in iran and never experienced a profesionell football envirnoment till he joined germans Arminia Bielefeld. They signed him together with Ali Daei which made it easier to adapt himself in germany. But he always was a shy person and his english also wasn't good. He definately could have much better with more effort. Ghoochanedjad grew up in europe and speaks dutch, english and farsi. He is younger and knows how things work in europe :) You see, we have high expectations on him :p

• Options
    ^cheers mate. Will definately do so.
  • Options
    Looking at those video clips he reminds me of Dean Saunders
  • Options
    Thanks for giving us the lowdown on Gucci, Karimi.

Great videos too - I am really looking forward to seeing this chap finding the net for the Addicks, he looks a real talent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:

@karimi Welcome.

Why do you think he was not a starter for Standard Liege? Will he be able to cope with the more muscular English League conditions? Has he ever played on a pitch that is like a turkish mud bath?

Great to have you here, be prepared to hear how Gucci is the greatest thing since George best when he scores and the laziest good for nothing when he does not!! - Its what we do

PS Its Charlton Athletic FC not Charlton FC

Iranians are renowned for their ability to wrestle globally, so... ;-)
  • Options
    Assallam Alikum Ressa
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Karimi, i think it's fair to say most of us are a lot happier today than we were yesterday.
  • Options
    He speaks exceptionally good English, watching the interview now
  • Options
    Enjoyed his goals on the videos; the lad certainly finishes well. He's an exciting prospect.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Link?

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Rothko said:

Link?

http://bit.ly/1a3ZU2r
  • Options

sasquatch said:

Having to use one pin to hold up what looks like 3 separate documents on that pin board. We really must be skint :(.
    Ahh, but there are another 3 pins sat around doing nothing - I heard Powell has nicknamed them Greeny, Marvin and Gower.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

CAFCsayer said:

Rothko said:

Link?
    maybe you could have said that the interview was on player!

• Options
    Rothko said:

CAFCsayer said:

Rothko said:

Link?

That's class, will be using that! But don't be such a smart-arse, thought there may be a Youtube link or something for us poor people!