Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options

Ghoochannejhad - presumably the first 'H' is silent and the 'J' is also silent. Can't many footballers around with two silent letters in their name?

We have one playing in goal for us.
  • Options
    I'm sure this is a dish on the Yak and Yeti menu.
  • Options
    Hurry and sign please Reza
  • Options
    Let's hope he does and it all works out but realistically it's a huge gamble. If Reza is our only striker coming in then I'm worried. Never kicked a ball in this country and might take him ? Games to get up to speed. I think RD is being very nieve if he thinks switching a few players around is going to get us out of the shizer.
  • Options
    Spot on shg, need 3 attacking players of decent calibre. Think on 22 we are now the lowest scoring team in the Championship.
  • Options
    voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/item/ghoochannejhad-op-weg-naar-valley

Google Translate.
    Reza Ghoochannejhad swapped Standard Liege probably Charlton Athletic. According to the latest International Football formalities must only be handled .

Ghoochannejhad ( 26 ) confirmed to magazine Voetbal International the upcoming transition . " Charlton is a great club , I can not wait to start there ," said the striker . He hopes to sign a contract for two and a half years and is aimed at playing against Wigan Athletic. "I hope I can already debut this weekend. "

Charlton Athletic is currently 22th in the Championship , the second level of England. For Ghoochannejhad is moving to The Valley nonetheless very interesting. The Iranian international level playing meepikken wants to stay for the next World Cup in Brazil. Image

Ghoochannejhad , former player include Heerenveen , Go Ahead Eagles and SC Cambuur , was under contract until mid-2016 in Liege . Standard at the attacker knew no fixed starting place to enforce.
  • Options
    sJaguar said:

Hi
    About Reza Ghoochan Nejad
    He is Iranian player , played for dutch and Belgian clubs and Iran National team ,
    Score 8 Goals for national team , played very well on World cup Qualification

about his name ...

First name: Reza
    Last name: Ghoochan nejad in persian (قوچان نژاد)
    last name is 2 words Ghoochan (a city in iran) Nejad (Family name suffix)
    all letters have sound

Thank you for the info

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This could be a masterstroke signing ... IF IF IF .. he comes into the side and settles right away .. we need goals NOW !!
  • Options

sJaguar said:

Hi
    About Reza Ghoochan Nejad
    He is Iranian player , played for dutch and Belgian clubs and Iran National team ,
    Score 8 Goals for national team , played very well on World cup Qualification

about his name ...

First name: Reza
    Last name: Ghoochan nejad in persian (قوچان نژاد)
    last name is 2 words Ghoochan (a city in iran) Nejad (Family name suffix)
    all letters have sound

Welcome to Charlton Reza.

Couple of questions:

Are you better than Yann Kermorgant?
    Are you looking forward to playing alongside SImon Church?
    I do not know these players

About reza ...
    He played 10 national apps and score 8 goals ...

you can watch this important goal against south korea

http://farsnews.com/media.php?nn=13920328001384
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @sJaguar .. are you his agent ? .. a terrific goal .. BUT .. he got away with not being penalised for pushing and pulling the defender before shooting
  • Options
    Nope ...
    I am a iranian user
    Only find your topic in google ...
  • Options
    Welcome pal , about you who is your club , what's your thoughts on Reza
  • Options
    sJaguar said:

Nope ...
    I am a iranian user
    Only find your topic in google ...

welcome to Charlton Life .. stick around and enjoy the current tension !!!!!
  • Options
    charlton--thanks --never herd on him till about 3 days ago---thanks for asking
  • Options
    Bet the people in club shop are hoping he doesnt sign imagine the confusion putting his name on a shirt.
  • Options
    boogica said:

Bet the people in club shop are hoping he doesnt sign imagine the confusion putting his name on a shirt.

But think of the profits !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

boogica said:

Clever thinking , we'll be able to afford another striker with the proceeds!

• Options

boogica said:

They would probably just print reza or goochy.
  • Options
    Really don't see good coming out of these signings from SL. We lose team spirit, our key men and our manager. And for what?
  • Options
    I love Yann, but have to admit that quite a few players are better than him. Whether this lad is one of them - well we'll have to wait and see -but I wouldn't bet too much money on it!
  • Options
    Do we know yet if we've actually signed him or is this all hearsay?
  • Options
    I am sure he will be ours because nobody else knows or have heard of him
  • Options

@sJaguar .. are you his agent ? .. a terrific goal .. BUT .. he got away with not being penalised for pushing and pulling the defender before shooting

Did we watch the same goal? I thought that was a brilliant bit of a pace more than anything; very little in the way of any foul play - if any.

• Options
    Welcome @sjaguar

Is he better than Karin Bagheri ?
  • Options
    I remember the Bagheri signing well - it was met with near euphoria from Iranians in London & beyond - he was the greatest thing since sliced bread etc etc etc

Played 45 minutes at Portman Road & that was it.

Still CIFC (the unofficial supporters team at the time) got to play a friendly against a London based Iranian team because of the interest generated by KB's presence at CAFC - & a great bunch they were as well.

• Options
    Signed. Confirmed