Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Loic Nego - Hungarian international now (p7)

Comments

• Options
    Coil Gone .. my car electrics are f***ed
  • Options
    Lego Coin
  • Options

Let's hope he doesn't turn out to be a Colin Ego ....
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Colin Ego

Edit: GHF got there first!
  • Options
    Nice Logo
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Loic nego = Lego Coin

Ecoli gon
    E-Cooling
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
    What is the standard of Upjest and the Hungarian league and where do Upjest sit within that ? Is it the equivalent of league 1, 2 or Conference ? Loic is not a regular for Upjest ? Not excited by this one. Its a right back, but is he any better than what have in the U21s as cover ? Doesn't seem to be one to cover Solly's absence. Probably more of a back up to Wilson. We have a very strong U21 team but thats not much use right at this very minute for staying in the championship. Underwhelmed again by Duchalet.

In this life, mostly you have to pay for quality. Occasionally, there's diamond but not seeing quality yet to help Charlton push on or stay in the Champs.
  • Options

His name looks like an anagram

Nice Logo.
  • Options
    vff said:

What is the standard of Upjest and the Hungarian league and where do Upjest sit within that ? Is it the equivalent of league 1, 2 or Conference ? Loic is not a regular for Upjest ? Not excited by this one. Its a right back, but is he any better than what have in the U21s as cover ?

read the wiki write up .. all will be revealed
    the current squad is VERY cosmopolitan and a recent manager was a scot
  • Options

Nice Logo

C_A_F_C said:

His name looks like an anagram

Nice Logo.
    One Logic

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    lice no go .. my hair has no parasites in it .. or in Beijing .. we do not do take away rice
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014

vff said:

What is the standard of Upjest and the Hungarian league and where do Upjest sit within that ? Is it the equivalent of league 1, 2 or Conference ? Loic is not a regular for Upjest ? Not excited by this one. Its a right back, but is he any better than what have in the U21s as cover ?

Lincs do I have to read Wiki ? I have had a very long day and my head hurts. Can you reveal what are you suggesting, rather than me having to guess ? Please if you can. Are can to have a superb young team that will give it a go in league 1? Or is there something else I am missing ?
  • Options
    vff said:

vff said:

Lincs do I have to read Wiki ? I have had a very long day and my head hurts. Can you reveal what are you suggesting, rather than me having to guess ? Please if you can. Are can to have a superb young team that will give it a go in league 1? Or is there something else I am missing ?
    it'll still be online tomorrow .. enjoy your sleep ((:>)
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Hope Chris Parkes has his wits about him, because this smacks of a Yassin Moo2 identity fraud to me...

I am sure Airman will sort it out
  • Options
    Cool Nige .. a smooth Palace supporter
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014

vff said:

vff said:

Not even a bleedin' link. God knows what that smiley is. Big sigh> over to Wikki, 14 first team appearances since 2011. Barely played. 4 games for Upjest. Hungarian league not strong, Upjest position in not very strong league ? I am even more underwhelmed after visiting Wikki.
  • Options
    vff said:

vff said:

vff said:

Not even a bleedin' link. God knows what that smiley is. Big sigh> over to Wikki, 14 first team appearances since 2011. Barely played. 4 games for Upjest. Hungarian league not strong, Upjest position in not very strong league ? I am even more underwhelmed after visiting Wikki.
    exactly .. underwhelmed to the max ,, as 'they' might say in Californ I A
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Lincs. More on Upjest this season. Currently 10th. Looks equivalent of a lower league one / top half league 2 team (with all due respect to Upjest).

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/hungary/nb-i/20132014/regular-season/r21541/

OK, willing to give the player a chance and be pleasantly surprised. Currently, still don't see how this moves keeps charlton in the championship. Duchalet moves are falling short of whats required. I realise the week is still young but the month isn't unfortunately.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    ^^^ @vff I've written too much lately on my fears for CAFC under RD .. fears based on no 'proof' only bad 'feelings' .. we won't know the full story probably until the start of next season, perhaps not even then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
    Lincs, I share you concerns. I have gone on evidence of actions and I am not seeing anything to set the pulses racing. If anything, Duchalet seems to massively underestimate what's needed. Maybe the strategy is to use the Charlton academy to train up and blood youngsters for Liege ? Who knows, so far it is not providing sufficient quality. Maybe RD wants to stick to his guns and the plan for playing youngsters starts from here. TINA. Even if that means one step backward to relegation. Hoping that this next week or 2 proves me wrong in terms of the quality retained and brought into the club.
  • Options
    I might be wrong but I think that a number of these recent signings would be better off at welling.
  • Options
    Some people need to stay away from all sharp objects and ropes for a little while me thinks
  • Options
    eug72 said:

I might be wrong but I think that a number of these recent signings would be better off at welling.

There are two supermarkets opposite each other there.
  • Options
    @VFF all will be clearer within the next couple of weeks. RD must know by now where the team is weak. If he chooses to let key players leave, or not to renew contracts of key players, or not to significantly strengthen our attacking options, then clearly he is happy to accept the risk of relegation.

I hope that this is not the case and that later this week we'll pick up a couple of experienced strikers for example. However I'm now beginning to scan the rumours thread more in hope than expectation.

• Options
    Yann897 said:

So wait, is he a winger or a full back?

Going from this video, if he's a full back he's certainly one who likes to get forward. Could be the solution to all our goal scoring problems ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5thzqYNGQ6Q
    Def the striker we need ! Ha
    Looks good from that anyway
    i thought he can finish like a striker too!
  • Options
    He certainly likes a one two. Problem is we only do one's!
  • Options
    Once we have a striker we will be fine. This move means that whilst Solly is out, we can still play Wilson in his more favourable position. At the moment we don't really have a Right mid apart from Green who doesn't seem to be good enough.

I will start to worry on the 1st of Feb IF we don't bring a striker in.
  • Options
    Is it me or do we seem to be signing players nobody has ever heard of and that you can buy for next to nothing on Championship Manager ?
  • Options
    So another player signed that Powell has obviously been scouting for months and desperately wanted....or another player he's been told to use?