Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luke freeman.

Has or should Luke freeman been on Charlton's radar ? Former gillingham and arsenal player now plying his trade at Wycombe in league 1.
I rate him. Not sure what he would cost.

Comments

• Options
    mate there is a key word there COST ----automatically leaves him out of our plans !
  • Options
    I read somewhere stevanage are looking at 400k
  • Options

mate there is a key word there COST ----automatically leaves him out of our plans !

Why?

• Options
    Stevenage ...
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Has or should Luke freeman been on Charlton's radar ? Former gillingham and arsenal player now plying his trade at Wycombe in league 1.
    I rate him. Not sure what he would cost.

Is he on loan at Wycombe? He used to be at Stevenage.
  • Options
    he is a lad we have looked at in the past according to my pal who works for Stevenage but we have never gone further than looking
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    No he's at Stevenage playing on BT Sport now vs Everton.
  • Options
    Always thought he looked useful in league 1 but I don't think he's good enough for the championship.
  • Options
    Cup tied now - so no good for us :-)
  • Options
    He is having a good game against Everton though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Left footed as well .Looks good tonight.
  • Options
    If I've got the right bloke he was an Arsenal youth and played for Gillingham on loan and was highly regarded. he probably knows Lawrie Wilson.
  • Options
    I stand corrected
    Stevenage.
  • Options
    He started at gills and was sold to arsenal. Lost his way and was shipped out to Stevenage.
  • Options
    Started a Charlton. Local lad.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

We had a bid of 400,000 turned down ... Worth going in again
    Also we have been looking at Andre Gray Luton Striker scored hat trick today very quick player can play wide right or up front

I will check colin but I don't believe that is correct, my mate is very involved at Stevenage and he said it was interest and watching only thus far, we watched last season and have been there twice this

• Options
    My cousin was his old mans business partner and they're still good pals, I'll have a little word in his shell-like.
  • Options
    I just find it hard to believe Stevenage are in any position financially to turn down that amount for any player tbh
  • Options

I just find it hard to believe Stevenage are in any position financially to turn down that amount for any player tbh

They didn't because we didn't bid that much. Bexleyboy/colin1961 read a story that they wanted 400k and another that we were interested and mixed the two up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have text my pal, but he is going to be busy I would say entertaining a big prem club, I am sure he will confirm or deny
  • Options
    Anyone watching Bristol City atm? That freeman looks pretty decent , we were linked with him , he would be be a gd little creative player for us . Although he is English... So I doubt we would sign him..
  • Options
    I'm watching it. Freeman sent in a nice corner earlier - actually best the 1st man. Bristol city have quite a few tidy players. Would be pleased if we signed one of Smith JET Freeman or Flint
  • Options
    He's definitely busy but looks a bit headless chicken to me and no better than Harriott.
  • Options
    Matt Smith would've been ideal for us after Yann left. Surprised Leeds feel they don't need him.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Matt Smith would've been ideal for us after Yann left. Surprised Leeds feel they don't need him.

Fulham bought him in the summer. But still looks good enough for any Championship team.
  • Options

He's definitely busy but looks a bit headless chicken to me and no better than Harriott.

Agree with that, no final ball, keeps it too long.
  • Options

Talal said:

Fulham bought him in the summer. But still looks good enough for any Championship team.
    Ah that's right, point still stands for Fulham really. Though I expect he's enjoying regular football for a team playing well than being an impact sub.
  • Options
    I think I'm right in saying Luke freeman was realised by us as a young lad, he when to gills and then he signed for Arsenal