Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who else cant stand Roy Keane and Stan |Collymore

Two of the most disgusting individuals who have walked the planet - i immediately turn off tv when Keane is on, and the same for any program Collymore is involved in .

Comments

• I actually enjoy Keane as a pundit purely for the fact he'll argue for a nonsense point just to have an argument.
  • wouldn't go as far as calling them the most disgusting individuals on the planet but keane is defiantly one of the most surly individuals on the planet.
  • Cany help thinking that if they weren't top sportsman that Keane would be in the IRA (i know he's from the Republic), and Collymore in prison.
  • Based on what?
  • Nearly everyone ?
  • Over the top
  • Can't stand Collymore but at least Keane was a world class player for the best team in Europe and can back up anything he says.
  • And Robbie Savage
  • Can't stand Collymore but at least Keane was a world class player for the best team in Europe and can back up anything he says.

ROI ?
    ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2014

Cany help thinking that if they weren't top sportsman that Keane would be in the IRA (i know he's from the Republic), and Collymore in prison.

Wow....that tells me more about your politics than its does about roy or stanley. Please have a think about how such comment comes across

Actually..if they werent top sportsman they would be more rounded and balanced personalites.

roy keane was only 15 when most lf the troubles had gone from the majority's lives. Or are u saying that because he is irish he must be ira? I.hope not
  • I don't like either of them, but if you actually listen to what they say, a lot makes sense. Totally agree with Collymores campaign against twitter abuse and Keane is a fair pundit.

Of course against Collymore is beating up Ulrika (I think it was her) and if you are moralistic going dogging. However he has suffered from mental illness.
  • I don't mind Keane but Collymore is a moron.
  • Keane is just too honest sometimes about his feelings, he can't bullshit for his life.
  • Keane doesn't seem to want to be a pundit. He doesn't understand why he's being asked these questions.
  • redcarter said:

I actually enjoy Keane as a pundit purely for the fact he'll argue for a nonsense point just to have an argument.

I taught him well.
  • edited January 2014
    Don't mind Collymore except when he tries to sound clever by using long words he doesn't actually understand.

Keane is a horrible human being. Didn't like him anyway, but what he did Alfe Inge Haaland was unforgivable in my book.
  • Roy Keane is from Cork, about as far from the troubles as you could really get.

How anyone can say he would have joined the IRA if he hadn't played football is beyond my understanding, utterly mad.
  • BIG_ROB said:

And Robbie Savage

Savage is just stupid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Keane is a horrible human being. Didn't like him anyway, but what he did Alfe Inge Haaland was unforgivable in my book.

A total thug,should have been banned for life for that.
  • By the way, I think people-traffickers, drug dealers, violent criminals - especially those who attack the vulnerable, Paedophiles, corrupt politicians, greedy corporate types, religious fundamentalists, rapists and plenty of others may be just a tad more "disgusting" than a couple of old footballers.
  • By the way, I think people-traffickers, drug dealers, violent criminals - especially those who attack the vulnerable, Paedophiles, corrupt politicians, greedy corporate types, religious fundamentalists, rapists and plenty of others may be just a tad more "disgusting" than a couple of old footballers.

This. All day long.
  • edited January 2014

By the way, I think people-traffickers, drug dealers, violent criminals - especially those who attack the vulnerable, Paedophiles, corrupt politicians, greedy corporate types, religious fundamentalists, rapists and plenty of others may be just a tad more "disgusting" than a couple of old footballers.

Unless your name's Al-Saadi Gaddafi, guilty by association.

*Edited* Sorry forgot me ; )
  • People need to remember that Collymore is a wife beater who beat poor Ulrika Jonsson black and blue. Also he is a Dogger who was caught dogging.
  • What a load of waffle as if anyone knows them well enough to comment
  • MSE7 said:

Also he is a Dogger who was caught dogging.

LOL
  • I heard he got caught in the act with some old swinger and then tried to run off but tripped over his underpants and fell into a hollybush up at the red wreck in Nottingham.
  • MSE7 said:

I heard he got caught in the act with some old swinger and then tried to run off but tripped over his underpants and fell into a hollybush up at the red wreck in Nottingham.

Who told you/where did you read that ?