Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curry in Bexley Village

Which is best curry house? Going tonight !

Comments

• Options
    Can't remember the name of it, but it's opposite the millers. Enjoy!
  • Options
    I like both the Maharajah and Baltizer (were they not owned by the same person/family at one point).

Have not been for ages though :(
  • Options
    Bollox, saw the thread title and thought it was an invitation. Both the baltizer and maharaja are good.
  • Options
    thanks chaps. couldn't decide between the two and seems there is little difference. And as for that Hygiene thing..... I shall put that to the back of my mind. It only enhances the flavour anyhow!!
  • Options
    Maharaja is the better one I reckon.
  • Options
    I prefer Ghandi's spice on the hill into Crayford too fooding
  • Options
    Baltizer seems more up-market whereas the Maharajah is more of a bog standard curry house (IMHO). I have experienced some very long waits for service in the Maharajah...
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I think the Baltizer is less fancy inside than the maharajah but better food, it's where I get my take away from.
  • Options
    Gotta love a ruby murry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maharaja is the better one I reckon.

I now live in Bexley and concur with this view....

• Options
    Travel a bit and go to the british raj on crayford hill, great curry house
  • Options
    Yup, another vote for the maharaja.
  • Options

I prefer Ghandi's spice on the hill into Crayford too fooding

Good restaurant
  • Options
    We went to the Maharajah. Good food, very busy but quick service. Only problem was getting through the door past a bunch of drunken bints who thankfully were leaving! That's old Bexley I suppose!!
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

We went to the Maharajah. Good food, very busy but quick service. Only problem was getting through the door past a bunch of drunken bints who thankfully were leaving! That's old Bexley I suppose!!

Must of been in the millers beforehand