Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boardwalk Empire - Series 4

Managed to watch the last 4 episodes in the last couple of days. Great series, and sad how it ended.

Series 5 later this year and then they are folding it. Be a shame, turned into a favourite of mine.

Comments

• Options
    Not seen the last 6 yet so I shall avoid this thread
  • Options
    I was gutted how that part of it ended, but as for the rest of it, all set up nicely....really, really good and can't wait for next series...great show!
  • Options
    one of the best shows ever made.
    thought it might of shot itself in the foot when jimmy was finished off. but its kept up to a great standard throughout.

shame to hear only one more series. really thought it might start to look into the next generation of gangsters, involving a lot of Mr Capone.
  • Options
    thought it may go down further on Mr Capone route.
    Really wanted chalky to do him
  • Options
    I like it a lot. It doesn't quite hae the depth of the Sopranos or the Wire but it's certainly in my top 10 shows and has improved immeasurably since Kelly McDonald has been pushed into the background. I absolutely love the costumes and set design, can't think of any better.
  • Options
    Misread the title initially as Broad Walk Empire and thought to myself where on earth was the cinema in Broad walk?

All I remember there is the back of the Brook Hospital, Old Askeans and samuel Montagu sports grounds!
  • Options
    Great show !
  • Options
    Fantastic show and think that they're spot on finishing it with one more season. Expecting it to be a great last season and then go out on a real high, to be remembered as a classic series.