Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eurovision song contest in vote rigging scandal..........

Whodathunkit??????????????????????????????????????????

Comments

• Not having that
  • Noooooooo - cant be.
  • Never! Surprised at that
  • Say it isn't so. For the sake of the children.....
  • Where's the story ?
  • Surprised this is still on telly when its been obvious for 10 years or so the votes have been rigged. Time to pull the plug imo.
  • Jayajosh said:

Surprised this is still on telly when its been obvious for 10 years or so the votes have been rigged. the songs/show are sh!t. Time to pull the plug imo.

• On the BBC news this morning. Had to check if it was April 1st........
  • When it's on the OS.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's time they had a panel that put their votes in not the public of the countries that participated .
  • I wouldn't have said it was fixed as much as it is political! Even political though where no one gives us 12 points, with enough 8 or 10 points we could still win and did with Catarina and the waves. We just need a big strong but good catchy song.
  • It always makes me laugh when Turkey give Greece 12 points and Greece give Turkey 12 points.

I'm sure if one of them dropped to 10 points it would start a war.
  • It was laughable and Wogan's commentary was very funny. Strange that they suddenly want to take it seriously.
  • Addickted said:

It always makes me laugh when Turkey give Greece 12 points and Greece give Turkey 12 points.

That never happens they hate each other! Cyprus give Greece 12 and vice verser Azerbaijan give Turkey 12 and vice verser. The Scandinavian countries all stick together too .
  • You know who your friends are and we don't have many. Britain is the Millwall of Europe. ;-)
  • 2014 hasn't got off to a good start.....not only did I hear that Santa doesn't exist and now this shocking news! Sacre bleu
  • 1StevieG said:

On the BBC news this morning. Had to check if it was April 1st........

And? Is it?
  • Political or cultural?
  • Riviera said:

1StevieG said:

On the BBC news this morning. Had to check if it was April 1st........

And? Is it?
    I can't believe my eyes as it is still January!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• How is this news? I don't bother watching it, as the music is naff and the perpetual, 'twelve points for our friends in Denmark/Norway/Sweden) is embarrassing. As is the usual UK entry. We'd be more amusing if we entered with Furbies!
  • Addickted said:

It always makes me laugh when Turkey give Greece 12 points and Greece give Turkey 12 points.

Like the one they had over Cyprus you mean?