Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anil koc 6 month loan

Comments

• dizzee said:

1-0 down and we need someone to come on and grab the game by the scruff of the neck. SCP needs to use his lethal weapon.

The North Upper sing...

Get your koc out, get you Koc out, get your Koc out for the lads, get your Koc out for the lads.

God dont sing that against Brighton... their fans will cause a stamped
    A lazy, homophobic joke!!!!
    Apologies... Now removed
    Why? I don't think it caused an offence.
  • Standerd have confirmed koc deal until end of the season
  • bobcafc7 said:

Standerd have confirmed koc deal until end of the season

@Standard_RSCL: Le Standard de Liège, Charlton Athletic et Anil KOC ont trouvé un accord. Il est transféré temporairement jusqu'à la fin de cette saison.
  • bobcafc7 said:

If Koc has indeed signed, he'll be eligible to play FA Cup 4th round on Saturday.

• bobcafc7 said:

@Standard_RSCL: Le Standard de Liège, Charlton Athletic et Anil KOC ont trouvé un accord. Il est transféré temporairement jusqu'à la fin de cette saison.
    @Standard_RSCL: Standard Liege, Charlton Athletic and Anil KOC found an agreement. He was transferred temporarily to the end of this season.

:-)
  • If Koc has come in on loan and is training with the Development Squad as Powell suggested in his Press Conference today does that make him part of the four player from one club rule?
  • danny green posted a video on instagram showing jj meeting koc
    and the caption said " new kid in the skippers place
  • I believe "Youth Loans" don't count
  • Have we got Koc or not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Have we got Koc or not?

Koc's in.

• edited January 2014

danny green posted a video on instagram showing jj meeting koc
    and the caption said " new kid in the skippers place

Bit Kocky sitting in the skipper's place still some of today's youth have little respect for their elders :-)
  • Thanks Oggy , i didn't want to be too premature.
  • edited January 2014
    I bet just the thought of playing, has got Koc frothing with excitement.
  • We've got A Koc
    We've got A Koc
    You ain't!
    You ain't!
  • WSS said:

Koc blocked
  • Although its on Sky etc I still cant see official confirmation of his signing?
  • Koc was left under wraps today - no U21 squad appearance.

Okay, let's make 2+2 = 5.

He's in the squad for Uddersfield?
  • Oggy Red said:

Koc was left under wraps today - no U21 squad appearance.

Okay, let's make 2+2 = 5.

He's in the squad for Uddersfield?

If he makes it onto the pitch tomorrow, lets hope he gets the rub of the green.

• Sponsored links:

• If there are no significant reinforcements, it is a lot of pressure to place on a young player, playing for a team fighting relegation in a country that he has not played in before. I hope that Duchalet and Miere is not expecting this. If not where are the fecking reinforcements to help fight the relegation battle ?
  • Iain Liddle ‏@IainLiddle 2h
    Odd that @guardian_sport list Anil Koc as a possible sub in today's preview. We've not announced his signing and he's not registered. #cafc
  • Sure is strange why it is not on the OS. SL announced it a couple of days ago. Can't blame it on t'internet.
  • Work permit?
  • Work permit?

Born in Belgium, shouldn't be any issue.

• Well it's been called a 'trial' by us so maybe we want to be sure before confirming.
  • edited January 2014
    This looks interesting!

Anil Koc's Twitter account points users to another account "for all info about me".

That other user is Ali Yilmaz, who has tweeted about Kok:

"Rencontre Prévue entre les représentants de KOC, @FinallyKoc et le club Milanais, Intérêts concrets Turc club jouant encore la CL. A suivre"... which translates as... "Planned meeting between representatives of [Anil Kok] and club Milan, concrete Interests Turkish club still playing CL. To follow"

Seems like we may have snatched his signature from under the noses of AC Milan and Galatasaray.

• It's official now.
  • Yep Kocs In !!!!