Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anil koc 6 month loan

Comments

• Options
    How tall is he?
  • Options
    Reza is 5"11 on the Standard Liege site. Can only can find Koc height on sporadic sites stating 5"8. So if Koc is definitely 5"8, that can't be Reza...surely?
  • Options
    There's no way that's the iranian. The guy in that picture is a midget, but wiki says he's taller than Koc and 5ft 11.

He does look familiar though, i think it's my old hairdresser!
  • Options
    Looking at the photos, I reckon that is Gucci.
  • Options
    He doesn't look like a midget in his You Tube clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTsELBce61E

He must be standing in a hole.
  • Options
    Only Anil has a suitcase so ergo it is not a traveller but a friend or relation. Just a thought.
  • Options

Koc in London

Needle in a haystack.

• Options

If he's good enough, he's old enough...

But is he tall enougjh?

Koc in London and pretty sure that's the Iranian forward with him.

I'm sure there the same 2 blokes who work down my local kebab shop.

• Options
    Hair under bottom lip - looks the same. C'mon...
  • Options
    Wiki height could be wrong and one of them could already be in London and greeting the other, hence no suitcase....or it's just some random bloke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Could it be another Koc?

Hopefully his performance will rouse the crowd.
  • Options
    That's not him
  • Options
    Definitely not Gucci
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I know it's only youtube but he looks to be exactly what we need.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 5m

Plot thickens with Anil Koq. Told that expectation is just that he is coming to train with #cafc.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Cawley tweeted that the plot thickens and Koc is just coming to train.
  • Options
    Teaser.
  • Options
    Someone should probably tell the lad
  • Options
    Just goes to show that nobody, not even the player, seems to know what is going on! It would be lovely (based on the video) to get Gucci, and if Anil comes to keep him company that is fine, but can't see him getting much on-field time for the first team in a relegation battle (unles he really is the next big thing?).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't he say the same about thuram
  • Options

Yep, I honestly don't think people at the club know who's coming or going right now
  • Options
    So does Chris Powell still get a say in transfer targets etc or is now merely a man who must coach a selection of players your chairman gives him?
  • Options

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 5m

Plot thickens with Anil Koq. Told that expectation is just that he is coming to train with #cafc.

the Koq thickens.
  • Options
    Trial it is then
  • Options
    I think I'll wait for all this to blow over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiKx8lOEktQ
  • Options
    Just watched Gucci's video - it's nearly as good as Izale McLeod's.
    Better sign him before Pardew sees it,
  • Options
    Izale Mcleod's was a joke, every goal was either a defensive cock-ip in the box or him racing from around the half way line and out sprinting a defence way too high up. Seems pretty crisp and sharp to me, I wonder what he's like when he's missing for MK Dons.
  • Options
    in that video gucci doesnt really look much taller than that chinese man! just saying! nippie little striker maybe? koc could be taller who knows
  • Options

I suspect that originally that may have been the case. Hamer was injured in training and Pope was loaned to York so signing Thuram begins to make sense.

Koc may be being considered as a trial which I'm sure we could convert to an emergency loan if he impresses.I would still like Ben Haim if possible,he is not playing at the moment and was an unused sub last Saturday.