Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anil koc 6 month loan

Comments

• Options
    Watching the video above (of his debut for SL), he has tidy control and passing, quick feet and able to run at defenders, he can shoot, put good crosses into dangerous areas - and take a corner which clears the near post.

And he's excited to be coming to Charlton.
  • Options
    Thank fuck his first name is not Anel
  • Options
    Looks like he has something we badly miss at the moment, and that's a bit of pace
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Watching the video above (of his debut for SL), he has tidy control and passing, quick feet and able to run at defenders, he can shoot, put good crosses into dangerous areas - and take a corner which clears the near post.

And he's excited to be coming to Charlton.

Has he seen our pitch yet ?
  • Options
    Having watched Stewart last week for Leeds and what he has shown so far this lunchtime, I'm glad he didn't resign for us.

No doubt he'll go and score now!
  • Options
    If he's on the bench I can't wait to hear the North Stand calling for Koc ..... or even ...........
  • Options
    If he's good enough, he's old enough...
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited January 2014
    How do we know that CP has not been given access or scouting reports leading upto the takeover, and asked to choose 2-3 loanees that he would want if and when it was finalised?
    Lots of things may have been happening behind the scenes.
  • Options
    This website has us signing 2 more from them ..... http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/reza-ghoochannejhad-to-charlton/topic/ansicht_180_3789_seite1.html
    One an Iranian and one an Israeli - i can sense a Hales Flanagan moment !
  • Options
    welcome Anil and good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Biton has already gone to Alcorcon but Reza is still a possibility. The final SL player I'd realistically like to see at our club this season.
  • Options

If he's good enough, he's old enough...

But is he tall enougjh?

• Options
    Its what we do
    Its what we doooo
    Anil kok
    Oh hang on thats a Millwall song....
  • Options

We could sign Ronaldo and people would moan. Let's see him play before we write him off. For gawds sake, give him a chance

Unless Ronaldo joins Standard Liege in the summer, we're never going to sign him.
  • Options
    So we've signed three so far, what's the limit from one club?
  • Options
    So we've signed three so far, what's the limit from one club?
  • Options
    I heard the limit is four but the fourth one has to be a striker!
  • Options
    Good signing to fill out the squad - how Chris Powell manages these Liege players is going to be a big test as it looks like shape of things to come. 100% confident he will pass mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

magic1999 said:

If he does come and scores gonna love Jeff Stelling on Sky sports telling us about it !!

Pronounced "Kosh" though : - )
    And written like that if he has any sense.

• Options

We could sign Ronaldo and people would moan. Let's see him play before we write him off. For gawds sake, give him a chance

I wouldn't be happy with Ronaldo. Have you seen how fat he is now? I could out run him... Personally I'm a bit baffled, a keeper who Powell doesn't seem to have mentioned, a midfielder who done ok at average Swedish sides. These 2 might be half decent. But some kid, hardly the best thing for him coming to play on that cabbage patch of a pitch... At least we've got Dick Wood at the back and A Koc out wide, sign Diouf from Leeds and we'll have a knob up front
  • Options

so somewhere on the team sheet programme etc we will have A .Koc !! jesus wept .

I hope the portugese keeper quim isn't on his way to us also.
  • Options
    So Thuram has already let in a saleable one from long range - we really are Charltonising them quickly these days aren't we?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

How do we know that CP has not been given access or scouting reports leading upto the takeover, and asked to choose 2-3 loanees that he would want if and when it was finalised?
    Lots of things may have been happening behind the scenes.

Doubt this very much. The whole takeover was done and dusted in about four weeks wasn't it ?

• Options
    Kap10 said:

If he's on the bench I can't wait to hear the North Stand calling for Koc ..... or even ...........

We want Koc
    We want Koc
  • Options
    I wonder if Fanny is expecting Koc to be hard in the tackle?
  • Options

I wonder if Fanny is expecting Koc to be hard in the tackle?

... and don't forget Liege have a player named Vainqueur...

• Options

So Thuram has already let in a saleable one from long range - we really are Charltonising them quickly these days aren't we?

Should probably wait till the end of the game before writing him off. Made a number of top drawer saves by the sound of it