Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anil koc 6 month loan

14567810»

Comments

• Was thinking about Koc.
  • JBG replacement next season?
  • iamdan said:

Was thinking about Koc.

Lol, you might wan't to re-phrase that.........................................or not!
  • Vincenzo said:

He doesn't look like a midget in his You Tube clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTsELBce61E

He must be standing in a hole.

If only he was this good against Championship sides :cry::heart: REZA :heart:
  • I was in Eindhoven a few weeks ago and watched the fc Eindhoven v Go ahead Eagles game.

Koc started, he was absolutely dreadful, was subbed and a few cheered behind us when they saw it was him coming off. If your footwork is crap, don't wear bright orange boots to draw attention to it.

Still, a great little club and a good warm up for PSV on the saturday and Utrecht on the sunday!
  • Fiiiiiish said:

I was in Eindhoven a few weeks ago and watched the fc Eindhoven v Go ahead Eagles game.

Koc started, he was absolutely dreadful, was subbed and a few cheered behind us when they saw it was him coming off. If your footwork is crap, don't wear bright orange boots to draw attention to it.

Still, a great little club and a good warm up for PSV on the saturday and Utrecht on the sunday!

Cracking footie weekend.

Go Ahead e*****, I suppose they play in red and blue!
  • I just checked, they play in red and yellow.
  • iamdan said:

Was thinking about Koc.

Did you move on from just thinking about it?
  • iamdan said:

Was thinking about Koc.

Yeah man, R Fanni next.
  • iamdan said:

iamdan said:

Was thinking about Koc.

Yeah man, R Fanni next.
    You've missed out Ed Balls.
  • Sponsored links:

• Resign him and keep Rod. Only to hear a commentator say "Koc, into Fanni"
  • Playing in Turkey with Kasimpasa. Has made five appearances this season (one start) and has zero goals, zero assists and one red card.
  • Gave me a fucking heart attack when I see this. 

Genuinely thought he had signed or there was a link. 
  • He came, he saw, he certainly didn’t conquer!