Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Fitness News?

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Bent, Thatcher, Song? Do we know if they are fit to start?

Comments

• Options
    just heard darren bent starts...hoorah!!
  • Options
    Song struggling & looks like he is gonna miss this one :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Song struggling & looks like he is gonna miss this one :-(

Oh shit please not Amdy Faye
  • Options
    who would you rather have Arf?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Song struggling & looks like he is gonna miss this one :-(

Song has become almost as crucial as Baby Bent. Bad, bad news.

Faye won us the game at Portsmouth though so let's get behind him.
  • Options
    Is Faye the new Kish?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Is Faye the new Kish?

LOL
  • Options
    Im fit
  • Options

LOL!

No I'm just trying to be positive! Something you've been encouraging Chirps!
  • Options
    I'd rather play ZZ in midfield with Holland. More energy, far better player than Faye. Plus he's said that is his best position. Thomas and Ambrose on the flanks and the Bent's upfront. Young Boogy Diawara Thatcher at the back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    any fitness news?

Im fooked... i tried to go for a swim but the hangover had set in so i sat in the steam room instead for half hour.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

LOL!

No I'm just trying to be positive! Something you've been encouraging Chirps!

Keep it up Len.
  • Options
    remember we started to play better and beat newcatle when song went of injured.
  • Options
    Cheers Ben.
  • Options
    I am doubtful for my Vets match Sunday with a slight Groin strain (Probably due to inactivity of said area).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Im fit
    You certainly look it in your picture!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'd rather play ZZ in midfield with Holland. More energy, far better player than Faye. Plus he's said that is his best position. Thomas and Ambrose on the flanks and the Bent's upfront. Young Boogy Diawara Thatcher at the back.
    Very tempting, but it could backfire since you are kind of asking old Matt Holland to manage the midfield while everyone else marauds forward.

I wonder if Marcus Bent will be the one to lose his place to ZZ?

And he'll hate that - he was having a right old moan about him to Pards in the first half of the Newcastle game - because ZZ would never pass to him, only ever looking to pass to Dazza.

Sounds like Thatcher is fit to play, which is a relief. Most of us would probably drop Herman, but not sure Pards will, he might drop Diawarra instead.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]

er thats Nigella Lawson!
  • Options
    I wondered who that was, I am sure you are far more attractive though Carling ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]

er thats Nigella Lawson!

Great shag , shit cook