Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Serie A

Comments

• Options
    FIrework display in the Samp end before the kick off. Much like a Racing/Independiente Derby in Buenos Aires.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    The much sought after Patrick Schick on for Samp. 20 mins to show us what all the fuss is about.
  • Options
    Nice finish by Muriel. 1-0 Samp. Pandemonium in the Samp end.
  • Options
    I went to Roma vs Sassuolo the other night when it Rome. It amazed me how empty the ground was , definitely Less than half full. Must of been about 30 away fans max. Pretty good game mind, neither we're great at the back . Didn't enjoy it as much as la liga games I've been to but Was still a good experience.
  • Options
    Napoli v Juve tonight, Higuain is definitely not going to get a good reception on his return!
  • Options
    Brilliant opening goal by Juve. One-two between Khedira and Pjanic, and nice finish by the German.
  • Options
    Can't believe Khedira is only 29.
    Class player but thought he was 3 or 4 years older than that.
  • Options
    Grande Sami!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Juve digging in. 4-2-3-1 on the ball, 4-4-1-1 out of possession. Impressed that Allegri has got Mandzukic working back in front of the left back when Juve lose the ball.
  • Options
    Equally brilliant goal. Bonnucci got dragged forward and out of position, Brilliant pass from Mertens, proper finish by Hamsik. Top quality. Napoli opened up the two banks of four with two passes.
  • Options
    It pains me to say it (as a Torino fan), but when I watch Juventus, like I did tonight, they nearly always strike me as a group of smarter players than their opponents. The anticipation, positioning and decision-making always seems to better that of teams like Napoli, who don't lack pace or passion but don't have the same "on-the-pitch intelligence" or "game management", for want of a better phrase.
  • Options
    That was a great game. Really exciting. Would have liked to see juve go for it a little more in the second half, but a point suits them. Probably their toughest game of the season. Atmosphere sounded incredible. Napoli were a bit unlucky in the end not to get all three. Having said that Juve are SO disciplined and move the ball around really well as well as being a good defensive side. I can see them winning the CL, as the co commentator said on BT Sport they are the only side left in it who really knows how to defend.
  • Options
    When you have a team that can defend that well, and have players like Pjanic, Higuain, Dybala, Cuadrado and Marchisio who can all unlock teams and score goals, you'll do well

Their defence is stacked though

Alves, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia, Sandro

A back 5 that could start for any team in the world

All 5 sitting on Juve's bench
  • Options
    And so comes the second round.

Napoli V juventus

So far a bit niggly as they say but could start to open up.

Not sure if anyone saw last night's game, i unfortunately was at the valley but have heard it was a poor quality game but with plenty of goals.
  • Options
    It's new levels of ridiculousness​

So much play acting
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Higuain 1-0

Judus (as the Naples public might call him)
  • Options
    Got to be the quickest goal for a sub ever. 2 or 3 seconds
  • Options

Sure I remember Jacko scoring a header straight from a corner after coming on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    True. Though for the other team to have the ball then you score it's got to be up there.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Sure I remember Jacko scoring a header straight from a corner after coming on
    There's a myth that Jacko scored without ever actually entering the pitch. CAFC Legend.
  • Options
    Takeover complete.
    Chinese consortium buy AC Milan for reported £313million
  • Options
    Berlusconi to put in an 11th hour bid for us, rumours has it he saw a post online about no-one being as bad as Roland, and asked his 18year old girlfriend to "tenere le mie Peroni"
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Takeover complete.
    Chinese consortium buy AC Milan for reported £313million

They need to sign Belotti, Bernardeschi and Verratti. Forget Lukaku.
  • Options
    £627m according to Teamtalk
  • Options
    Every news site seems to suggest a different amount.
    The 313 I quoted was from the BBC but I've seen figures from 250 up to 750 mentioned
  • Options
    Inter v AC Milan. 1130 kick-off. Both teams now Chinese owned. WTF?

Deulofeu has butchered a great chance for AC in the opening minutes. Great atmosphere despite the early start. Apparently it's 6-30pm in China, ideal for the TV audience in the Far East.
  • Options
    Inter 2-up at half-time. Home advantage is obviously a big factor.
  • Options
    What a derby that was