Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Serie A

Comments

• Options
    Juve's 3 goals today in their 3-0 win could all win goals of the season. Unbelievable!
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Juve's 3 goals today in their 3-0 win could all win goals of the season. Unbelievable!

This has been my favourite goal this season:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5fQxT0wSI
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I didn't make it to Charlton today. Roma v Lazio is on, which is a small bonus.

It's 1-1 at HT. Lazio led against the run of play then Strootman dived for a penalty. He's really growing on me as someone to dislike, he's a very cynical player on the quiet.

De Rossi then scored a penalty as outrageous as Pirlo's panenka against England. It will be a really lively 2nd half.

Edit: 3-1 Lazio. It's been entertaining but not the highest quality. Roma have played like us against Millwall.
  • Options
    Juventus v Torino - Good save by Joe Hart from Dybala.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Juventus v Torino - Good save by Joe Hart from Dybala.

Should definitely have scored.

This is the only derby I know of with results as one sided as Charlton v Millwall.
  • Options
    Juve done the double... now if they can get the UCL they've done the treble .. amazing really.
  • Options
    http://www.teamtalk.com/news/legend-totti-to-call-time-on-glittering-roma-career

What a player he has been. What a career. But what I love most is the loyalty. Players nowadays just don't have that.
  • Options
    Morata and Kessie to Milan... Great purchases. Can see them really coming back to being a great side now with the Chinese ownership.
  • Options
    What a great final. 3-2 to Lazio. 2 last minute goals. Immobile looks like some player.
  • Options
    Both penalties were brilliantly taken but I think Immobile's is one of the best I've ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

What a great final. 3-2 to Lazio. 2 last minute goals. Immobile looks like some player.

His movement isn't great though.
  • Options
    Boom said:

dizzee said:

His movement isn't great though.
    Terrible joke but it did make me laugh to be fair.
  • Options
    Buffon was brilliant in that match and at 39 years of age still looks like one of the best in the world.

Donnarumma looks like he could turn out to be a class player too. He looks better than De Gea already and he's only 18.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Buffon was brilliant in that match and at 39 years of age still looks like one of the best in the world.

Donnarumma looks like he could turn out to be a class player too. He looks better than De Gea already and he's only 18.

Donnarumma looks like a great talent, actually expected him to be snatched away from Milan this summer, but I don't think he's better than De Gea yet.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

dizzee said:

Donnarumma looks like a great talent, actually expected him to be snatched away from Milan this summer, but I don't think he's better than De Gea yet.
    I've honestly never seen a keeper like him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoztkO3On10
  • Options
    Roma v Inter has been decent so far. Spalletti is back at his old club, it's 1-0 Roma just before HT.

I'm a little disappointed Napoli haven't improved their squad this summer. They need a little extra to truly challenge Juve.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Lazio v Napoli has been an entertaining and tough contest so far. Well worth a go if you access to the BT app, Lazio lead 1-0 after 36 minutes.

Edit: 1-0 at HT, 3-1 Napoli after 59 minutes... Mertens scored a chip that Claus Jensen would be proud of.

• Options
    What a match. Napoli are playing beautiful football. 19 goals on 5 matches. Top of the table and looking strong.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/matchcenter/mc_voetbal/Italie_1718/MG_Italie_speeldag_5/1.3068758

I think this gives a better view of the goals ... (Forget Lukaku ... Mertens is the man :) )
  • Options
    Juve draw and Napoli keep winning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Atalanta v Juve was very entertaining, Milan v Roma was pretty boring until AC capitulated. Ancelotti will probably end up back at Milan, I'd really like to see that. Strong Milano sides are essential for a strong Serie A.

(In case you missed the advertising) Inter v Milan, Roma v Napoli and Juve v Napoli all in the next round of games.
  • Options
    Really hoping Napoli can win Serie A. They're definitely playing the most attractive football in Europe at the moment and it's even more satisfying to see them play it with players not purchased for £100 billion. What a coach Sarri is. I think he could turn Amdy Faye into CR.
  • Options
    Juventus v Lazio
    Roma v Napoli
    Inter v Milan

Some weekend that
  • Options

Juventus v Lazio
    Roma v Napoli
    Inter v Milan

Some weekend that

Only eclipsed by Charlton v Doncaster
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Really hoping Napoli can win Serie A. They're definitely playing the most attractive football in Europe at the moment and it's even more satisfying to see them play it with players not purchased for £100 billion. What a coach Sarri is. I think he could turn Amdy Faye into CR.

Seen reports that Mertens somehow has a release clause of 28m, i'm shocked they agreed to put in a clause so low. That's the price of an average premier league defender these days. If it's true, then i can't believe there won't be a string of clubs trying to activate that in January.
  • Options

dizzee said:

Seen reports that Mertens somehow has a release clause of 28m, i'm shocked they agreed to put in a clause so low. That's the price of an average premier league defender these days. If it's true, then i can't believe there won't be a string of clubs trying to activate that in January.
    Then that would have been the case in August too. De Laurentiis is a smart cookie, they sold Higuain for 90m and wanted 50 for Koulibally. I'd file that under tabloid nonsense.
  • Options
    I saw the end of Juve 1-2 Lazio, what a finale! Juve were denied a stonewall penalty in the 94th minute, under pressure the ref went to the VR and then reversed his decision.

Dybala then stepped up then with the last kick of the game put it in reach of the keeper and it was palmed away. I really like this VR idea, a point or two lost or won can make all the difference, and it certainly added to the drama here.

Roma v Napoli will be a corker as well. Like last season, boring and defensive Serie A is producing the most goals in Europe.
  • Options
    saw the second half of Roma v Napoli. Not so much of a thriller as predicted but still had drama. especially in the last 20 mins when Roma actually started to do something. hit the bar and post a couple of times but Napoli held on. 5 points clear now.

• Options
    RedPanda said:

I saw the end of Juve 1-2 Lazio, what a finale! Juve were denied a stonewall penalty in the 94th minute, under pressure the ref went to the VR and then reversed his decision.

Dybala then stepped up then with the last kick of the game put it in reach of the keeper and it was palmed away. I really like this VR idea, a point or two lost or won can make all the difference, and it certainly added to the drama here.

Roma v Napoli will be a corker as well. Like last season, boring and defensive Serie A is producing the most goals in Europe.

Going to Watch Lazio next Sunday. How did they play?
  • Options
    Juve's first home defeat in all comps since August 2015!