Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any lifer who has an iPad with kids

Comments

• Yeah its back but nowhere near as much good stuff on it as before
  • Cheers
  • will check this out - was fully dead the other day
  • smiffyboy said:

Bollox deleted it

Was going to do the same thing over the weekend, then changed my mind.
  • not working on iphone
  • Back and working with lots on but all the relatively new films are gone ( wolf of wolf st etc )
  • Just looked again and all the 2013 are now back too
  • Not working on my ipad, do you have to change the date?
  • Saying closed again now
  • My version 2.1 is showing films.
    2.2 is not.
  • Sponsored links:

• My version 2.1 is showing films.
    2.2 is not.

But the films don't start streaming.
  • Working fine for me. Top films like The Butler and Non-Stop available. Nice.
  • How do I get version 2.1 if I have 2.2 ?
  • I can't get it working
  • Nothing
  • itsmyball said:

How do I get version 2.1 if I have 2.2 ?

If you are using iTunes you may be able to re downloaded from there as I don't think 2.2 was an update just a new version installed directly (on my iphone at least).

Still can't 2.1 to actually play the film displayed though, over wifi. Can though over 3G.
  • Restarted and now working.
  • Just checked this morning, it comes with "we are working on bringing you movies and sports, send up your email and will notify you".

There are a lot of cartoons now available.
  • Just checked this morning, it comes with "we are working on bringing you movies and sports, send up your email and will notify you".

I get the message that they are working on blah blah but that's it, certainly no cartoons

I get the message that they are working on blah blah but that's it, certainly no cartoons
    Click on the categories section.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got the same message and cartoons. Thankfully I didn't delete it as I had downloaded some films. Hopefully content will be added again.
    Also now I'm using Airserver I can mirror the content onto my 17" laptop when I need to. Although Flixanity is decent enough for PC.
  • What's the app called
  • Slightly unrelated but is there any way I can watch sky go or Netflix on my iPad in Spain?
  • Films and TV series now added again.
  • Some new films have been added as of today
  • Saw Rush on this the other night - very good. Don't seem to be able to get screen dimensions right when cabling it into the TV.
  • I'm finding any downloads I make now don't play unless I'm connected to the internet. Which clearly defeats the purpose.
  • Show Box is loads better