Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Morgan MBE

2»

Comments

• Options
    Very good news.Congrats :)
  • Options
    Well done Jason
  • Options
    The big news here is that Chris Powell has been overlooked again.
  • Options
    on a day like today when people are hoping for good cafc news just look in this thread

well done jason
  • Options

The big news here is that Chris Powell has been overlooked again.

According to some on CL, he's already a "Sir", what else do you want? Ffs

; )
  • Options
    Fantastic news for Jason and all involved with the Community Trust - many congrats.

So, AFKA and Lookie, something to aim for? ;-)
  • Options
    Very well deserved, congrats
  • Options
    Well done Jason.
  • Options
    Well done Jason and the club
  • Options
    Congratulations Jason, well deserved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news and well deserved, people like Jason have devoted themselves to football, but don't get the handsome salaries that players and managers do.
  • Options
    Well done Jason
  • Options
    Jason is a really top bloke. Well deserved.
  • Options
    Congratulations gaffa !!
  • Options
    an unsung hero gets a song (or a gong) at last .. congratulations
  • Options
    Excellent news, and more than well deserved to him and the excellent work that the community trust does.
    Good to see something up on the club site as well, sometimes the club do not celebrate there excellent community work that they do.
    Top bloke Jason.
  • Options
    Great news, well done Jason!
  • Options
    Fantastic - well done Jason and his team!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I remember when Jason started with us. He met a supporters group at the Meridian, at the time he was funded for one year I believe by the PFA. All he had then was a bag of footballs, but nous, vision and enthusiasm. He told us that he hoped his community work would be somewhat self funding after the initial year.
    My son and many others have enjoyed the school holiday football courses which provided the initial credible platform for the expansion of the community scheme.
    Jason has always been absolutely approachable and helpful, I remember him once bringing along Mark Robson to a training session of young footballers I had organised.
    From what I now see the community scheme has gone from strength to strength, the fantastic upbeats day being a recent manifestation.
    I always thought that our own Keith Peacock would get a gong, I reckon Chris Powell might get one, one day. However I reckon Jason is an unsung hero and a gem at our club, he would certainly acknowledge the help he has had from others both paid and unpaid, but I remember the young man who pitched up to the club in those early days, and totally respect how far he has come.
    Very well deserved. many congratulations Jason.

This. Yet the bbc reporting Andy Murray and David Beckham being "overlooked" for knighthoods...
  • Options
    Congratulations to Jason and everyone connected with the trust in the past.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant stuff. Well done Jason.
  • Options
    From what I've read Jason Morgan started the Community programme on his own from scratch and under his stewardship it has grown into the fine organisation it is today.

It's good to see someone who has done so much at the grass roots gain some recognition.

I don't know you Jason but if you do ever read this well done mate!
  • Options
    Congrats to Jason and everyone else who made it all possible.

It's good that the Trust no longer gets the negative comments it used to such as "why don't we spend the money on a striker" (different budget and nothing to do with the club) or worse. I think that is because over time it has kept on telling people what it does and how it helps a wide range of people in SE London and Kent and beyond.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Jason and all involved with the Community Trust - great recognitions for all the hard work they put in.
  • Options
    I remember the early days of reading about Jason in the programme, when HE was basically the community scheme!
  • Options
    Nice one Jason and good news indeed.
  • Options
    Great news! Congratulations Jason, great and well deserved unlike some of the stupid celebrity ones that make no sense.