Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Parrish

Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parrish just drove past the Rose of Denmark in his yellow F430. Spotted his big nose and girly hair through the window and his CE0 4 TAG number plate (his twitter name).

Obviously he's come to watch a decent football team for once....

Comments

• Either that or his relatives live in Woolwich and he's off to lunch
  • Didn't know it was him, but same car came down Floyd Road about 10 minutes ago.
  • Him and pulis are in the directors box. Lord knows why, cant imagine its talent spotting...
  • matt88 said:

Him and pulis are in the directors box. Lord knows why, cant imagine its talent spotting...

Solly

• Spotted him blocking up both lanes on the road up from the anti gallican. What a numb nuts
  • matt88 said:

Him and pulis are in the directors box. Lord knows why, cant imagine its talent spotting...

Solly

Glad we wasted his time then! :)
  • Have a laugh?
  • Conor Wickham. Big donkey forward which Pullis will like. Young and English which Parrish will like. Will bé available i should think.
  • Definitely will have been Wickham they were looking at. Reckon Pulis must've been in his element watching a game on that pitch today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hmm, on the one hand I want Palace to go down...but on the other Wednesday losing Wickham will help us out loads (he was their main threat today).
  • If that was the plate TAG it was defo him then, he used to own Tag who are a big printers/graphics company, mate of mine works for them, as much as he looks a right tit in the Jordan mould it pains me to say he looks and seems a decent bloke (apart from shocking team supporting choice of course) who treated his staff very well when at Tag, and has done a good job with the stripey bellends! Fuck knows what he was doing on the lower road, maybe getting a lifetime supply of baked beans from makro?!!?
  • Possibly came to have a look at Wiggins, they could do with a LB.
  • Probably came to look at Llera....
  • Hopefully eyeing up a return to the Valley for Palace next season.
  • Wanted to see what a decent stadium (with a shit pitch) looked like.
  • I saw the car too and wondered if it was him. The number plate was right but I hoped it might be the new CEO of Tag. Parrish has never struck me as a personalised number plate sort of bloke and certainly not such an obvious one. It's not as if he needs any more attention when he's driving a bright yellow Ferrari.
  • edited December 2013
    Pulis was looking at a player from each side yesterday that was recommended to him. Also commented on the pitch stating it will be an enormous disadvantage to Charlton.
  • Possibly came to have a look at Wiggins, they could do with a LB.

This is what I fear ex Palace academy so knows their club well, nominal fee due to being out of contract in 6 months.

• Lucky for us that Solly and Wiggins didn't play yesterday then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice car and that, but the moron must have spent 20 minutes driving up and down Woolwich road before the game trying to find the ground.
  • As he drove past the Royal Oak, the Ferrari scraped across the humps.........loudly :)
  • MCS said:

If that was the plate TAG it was defo him then, he used to own Tag who are a big printers/graphics company, mate of mine works for them, as much as he looks a right tit in the Jordan mould it pains me to say he looks and seems a decent bloke (apart from shocking team supporting choice of course) who treated his staff very well when at Tag, and has done a good job with the stripey bellends! Fuck knows what he was doing on the lower road, maybe getting a lifetime supply of baked beans from makro?!!?

@MCS some have gone from one palace boss to another!
  • Ah @EastTerrace good old Pete the pieman, made me empty the bins even though I wasn't junior cos we sent them down in 05, he was fuming, I emptied them happily with a barstard smug grin on my boat! Only lasted a few months after that after being there for over six years! Is he still there at Hammersmiff? Prob loving it at the mo no doubt, they are doing pretty well!! Stripey Buggers !
  • Yep @MCS he is still there, lost a bit of timber at the mo. Bit smug currently due to Palace doing well somehow.
    Still loving the bins story!