Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Milan Derby on BT Sport

A football match without singing or chanting. Both sets of fans are protesting about restrictions on what they are allowed to sing or chant.

Comments

• It's been a poor game so far. Both teams are rubbish these days, they each need investment.

I'm watching on Bet 365 but I think the protests are in relation to this: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/09/italian-football-fans-abuse-milan-napoli
  • That's reminded me also that there's been something else uniting Italy's ultras. Rivalries have been put aside for 'Ultras Against Homeless', they've been raising money and donating blankets, clothes etc for those homeless over Christmas. Very naughty.
  • Haha Juliets a tart is my favourite
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

A football match without singing or chanting. Both sets of fans are protesting about restrictions on what they are allowed to sing or chant.

Inter were the home side. Due to chanting about Naples and / or Neapolitans in a previous fixture, one stand in the ground was due to be closed for the derby against Milan. This was appealed. I don't know whether the stand closure was cancelled / suspended but the all stands were open for the derby. Napoli fans have apparently supported Inter fans in recent weeks.