Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Champs League draw

PSG vs Bayer L
Arsenal vs Bayern M
Schalke v Real Madrid
AC Milan v Atletico Madrid
Galatasaray v Chelsea.
Olympiakos v Manchester United
Manchester City v Barcelona
Zenit St Petersburg v Borussia Dortmund

Comments

• Some excellent ties in there!
  • Who did Charlton get?...............

Huddersfield away midweek
    Thats worth more than a Lol
  • So drogba back at Chelsea, arsenal looking to beat Bayern at the Allianz for the second time running, City finally getting through the group stages only to draw Barca, and Man United get rewarded for having an easy group by getting an easy last 16 game.

I wish they would have a free for all once we hit the last 16, would be quality to see a smaller team like Leverkusen get a couple of easy draws and get to the final, the whole "German teams can't play German teams" is shit imo

• 8 group winners should all qualify for the quarter finals

United are lucky they couldn't play against the two strongest group runners up as they come from the same country.
  • Man City may well regret knowing the rules then.
  • few great games in there, this is where it really gets interesting

Huddersfield away midweek
    Is that AC or Inter Huddersfield?

• Do people want English teams too do well? Personally i just can't find myself wanting them (mainly Man Utd/Chelsea) too win but maybe i'm in the minority?
  • Sponsored links:

• Do people want English teams too do well? Personally i just can't find myself wanting them (mainly Man Utd/Chelsea) too win but maybe i'm in the minority?

Hope City and Arsenal do well.
    Chelsea - neutral.
    Man Utd - hope they lose.

• Man City will do pretty well if Messi is still out. Arsenal are basically out unless they discover their early season form.

AC Milan/Athletico will be pretty good too.
  • I always want teams representing England to do well, always have done, even Liverpool when they are involved. I can understand if you don't care about any team involved, but why you would want a Spanish or Dutch team to do better than one representing England I don't get?
  • I always want teams representing England to do well, always have done, even Liverpool when they are involved. I can understand if you don't care about any team involved, but why you would want a Spanish or Dutch team to do better than one representing England I don't get?

Because I don't spend my life surrounded by mouthy plastic 'supporters' of Dutch and Spanish teams who take the piss out of me for supporting a crap club.
  • edited December 2013
    FOOTBALL - Europa League draw
    Europa League last-16 draw: Chornomorets Odessa (UKR) or Lyon (FRA) v Viktoria Plzen (CZE) or Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

Maribor (SVN) or Sevilla (ESP) v Real Betis (ESP) or Rubin Kazan (RUS)

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (UKR) or Tottenham Hotspur v PAOK (GRE) or Benfica (POR)

Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR) or FC Basel (SUI) v Ajax (NED) or Salzburg (AUT)

Juventus (ITA) or Trabzonspor (TUR) v Esbjerg (DEN) or Fiorentina (ITA)

Slovan Liberec (CZE) or AZ Alkmaar (NED) v Anzhi Makhachkala (RUS) or Genk (BEL)

Lazio (ITA) or Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) v Dynamo Kiev (UKR) or Valencia (ESP)

Porto (POR) or Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) v Swansea City or Napoli (ITA)
  • Uboat said:

I always want teams representing England to do well, always have done, even Liverpool when they are involved. I can understand if you don't care about any team involved, but why you would want a Spanish or Dutch team to do better than one representing England I don't get?

Because I don't spend my life surrounded by mouthy plastic 'supporters' of Dutch and Spanish teams who take the piss out of me for supporting a crap club.
    Grow a pair then... ;-)

I always like to see them fail, Arsenal and Chelsea especially. They all have too many fans and players that I dislike.
  • Hoping all the English teams do well bar United. Far too many United fans that have been gloating their whole lives and come from near London, had such an easy ride as a fan I want to see them tested.
  • hope they all fail.

if one has to succeed then the lesser evil for me would be arsenal.
  • Don't mind Arsenal, United or City but don't particularly like Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just don't get this dislike for Arsenal and United, but all ok for us to like City/Chelsea.

We all have to accept the first two are and always will be big clubs. City and Chelsea are only there for one reason and one reason only ie billionaire owners. If their owners had chosen to invest in say, Everton and Villa, they would be there instead.

City/Chelsea and Blackburn/Fulham before them stand for all I hate in football. It is great to see Blackburn return back to the also ran ranks and hopefully Fulham will revert to type next season.
  • Uboat said:

I always want teams representing England to do well, always have done, even Liverpool when they are involved. I can understand if you don't care about any team involved, but why you would want a Spanish or Dutch team to do better than one representing England I don't get?

This. Hope Man United are somehow shocking enough to lose to Olympiakos and fortunately won't have to worry about the arrogant, plastic contingent of Arsenal's fans for too much longer as they've got no hope!
  • I just don't get this dislike for Arsenal and United, but all ok for us to like City/Chelsea.

We all have to accept the first two are and always will be big clubs. City and Chelsea are only there for one reason and one reason only ie billionaire owners. If their owners had chosen to invest in say, Everton and Villa, they would be there instead.

City/Chelsea and Blackburn/Fulham before them stand for all I hate in football. It is great to see Blackburn return back to the also ran ranks and hopefully Fulham will revert to type next season.

I get what you are saying, but the only way we will ever be able to compete is if it happens to us.
  • Chelsea & Arsenal I want to crash and burn, City & United don't mind too much. However I get fed up of being reminded every weekend that the 'Premier League is the best league in the world' by Sky and the rest of the English media and English teams doing well in Europe only adds fuel to this fire.
  • Citteeeee/Barca .. could be classics
  • Chelsea & Arsenal I want to crash and burn, City & United don't mind too much. However I get fed up of being reminded every weekend that the 'Premier League is the best league in the world' by Sky and the rest of the English media and English teams doing well in Europe only adds fuel to this fire.

Let me guess, Serie A is better? ;-)
  • Haha not saying that even tho I do personally prefer to watch it but it is annoying hearing the same week in week out, kinda feels like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_uOgyBK1c