Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell walks

From his car to his office at Sparrows Lane wondering what he has to do to get a home win...

Comments

• Options
    cor, we have some right comedians on here. NOT.
  • Options
    Love it. That's cheered me up. What with the Cricket eh? Fucking Charlton and shit Monday mornings...
  • Options
    Your dead to me soapy ;-(
  • Options
    1 hour journey turns into 3 hour journey. Get to desk soaked. First thing I do is see this thread. Next thing I do is find Soapy...
  • Options
  • Options
    STRAIGHT RED SOAPY
  • Options
    You'll have to do better than that, Soapy, though I was expecting a link about Colin or Hope doing a charity walk.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Powell walks

Unlike Stuart Broad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeh cheers
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I'll be honest, you got me with the headline. For one second my heart fluttered. Then I saw only 12 comments, so knew the truth.

The thing is, I'm half expecting it.
  • Options

Is that how Matt Smith's Doctor regenerates at Christmas, after crashing the Top Gear reasonably priced car?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    My heartfelt apologies to all for an obviously mischievous attempt at levity on the Monday morning after Charlton Athletic have yet again achieved Nil Points at the Valley on a desperate Saturday afternoon and the English cricket team are on the verge of tamely handing over the Ashes urn to a bunch of convicts...

I shall therefore withdraw tomorrows revelation post titled

"Powell signs a new contract"

Which was to contain the text

"And is very pleased with his new phone and 400 free text messages...blah de blah de blah etc etc"

• Options
    I thought ON WATER would have been funnier.