Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The London Championship

If the season ended now (wishful thinking) there would be seven London teams in the Championship next year (including Watford). With a run of form for Sunderland and a good play-off performance from Brentford it could be nine. Obviously that's pretty unlikely, but just imagine if almost half of our games were London derbies. Football-wise it would probably be a disaster, but in terms of the supporter experience it would be quite memorable, I think.

Comments

• Options
    Parallel to some extent was old div 1 in 89-90 which had 8 London teams (W Ham not one of them!). Too much for me, I prefer a mix...
  • Options

Parallel to some extent was old div 1 in 89-90 which had 8 London teams (W Ham not one of them!). Too much for me, I prefer a mix...

Me too, I like the northern away games as it makes me realise how bad my life could actually be............
    Brilliant
  • Options

Me too, I like the northern away games as it makes me realise how bad my life could actually be............
    And you don't get that in Croydon?