Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Amazon advert on the left

Currently has "Learn Snooker", "Tai Chi for beginners" and "Advanced love making" advertised on it.

How very dare they - there's nothing wrong with my Tai Chi skills!!!

Comments

• Options
    I thought the idea of CL was it was advert free? Mind you they aren't very obtrusive.
  • Options
    Not very obtrusive at the moment, but when the club takes CL over I fear it could be pop up adverts all over the place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Not very obtrusive at the moment, but when the club takes CL over I fear it could be pop up adverts all over the place.

rumbled !!!

not sure where you got that idea from Razil, there have been adverts on the site since day 1. We just try and keep them discreet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Not very obtrusive at the moment, but when the club takes CL over I fear it could be pop up adverts all over the place.

There'll be a little bus with "VALLEY EXPRESS" on the side chugging across the page.

(if they nick that idea, I'm charging for it).
  • Options
    I just make it up as I go along you know that..
  • Options
    All aboard!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Currently has "Learn Snooker", "Tai Chi for beginners" and "Advanced love making" advertised on it.

How very dare they - there's nothing wrong with my Tai Chi skills!!!

What advert? Seriously I can't see any.
  • Options
    Admin obviuosly think you must be perfect in all of these areas. :-0
  • Options
    Well two out of three..... ;-)