Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Piercings

I juat don't get it!!!

Eyebrow - nipple - lips - nose - penis - clitoris -

Ears fair enough but the above

Anyone here got any of the above , apart from ears,

Please explain what is the fascination

Comments

• You've clearly never got fresh with a girl who has a pierced tongue Arf....!!!
  • no i haven't - if you are talking blow job here sod that what if it gets caught in the old japs eye
  • I have 4 piercings in my ear, not worn anything in em since I was 16.

Girls with tounge piercings make for exceptional kissers, so never gonna complain about that!
  • Only got ears done (x2) but at 37 now it is looking a bit iffy, may have to lose them for good soon. I had a mate who had his tongue done, he claimed the girls loved it, thing is he could not eat for a week after having it done cos of the swelling.
  • Still have holes in both my ears, like Stu nothing in them now, and a ring through my left nipple. Ex-gf has got her clit bit done.

I doubt very much a tongue piercing could get stuck down the japs eye!!
  • Where is Riscardo when you need him?
  • I had my ears pierced when I was 15. ike the rest I don't wear them anymore. Stopped about 7 years ago. I must vouch for the lady tongue piering!! The best ever B* i've ever had.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]no i haven't - if you are talking blow job here sod that what if it gets caught in the old japs eye

You'd have to be seriously unlucky for that to happen!

I wasn't just referring to B* anyway, kissing is also a different class.
  • edited March 2007
    I remember mad Terry aka Terry 'Fuc Wat' (an aquaintance) had a Prince Albert, proudly tried to show every new lady he met. I think he got the sack from Radio One for stalking, around about the time Zoe Ball had someone stalking her...
  • Anyway the more piercings one has the more they are worth as scrap whn they are dead.

Here in this "Blue Pill" factory where I work, met a few ladies with pierced tongues.

Dirty ****s who have now gone a few steps up in my estimation..... lol
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]Anyway the more piercings one has the more they are worth as scrap whn they are dead.

Here in this "Blue Pill" factory where I work, met a few ladies with pierced tongues.

Dirty ****s who have now gone a few steps up in my estimation..... lol

I hear Charltongirl has a few piercings....
  • Yeah caused be her getting frisky with a potato peeler.
  • [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]Yeah caused by her getting frisky with a potato peeler.

I've heard of some odd ones, but is that really what you call your old chap?

;-)
  • edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Where is Riscardo when you need him?

I'm here ....

I had the tongue one back in the day, and still have the PA ...

I used to play 5 a side with the Anelka bros who kept telling Niklas that I was the bloke with the ring ... not sure what he made of it ....
  • going through the metal detectors at the airport with Riscardo is a very amusing experience !
  • MyBirdsGotHerTonguePierced,ItsOutstanding!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]MyBirdsGotHerTonguePierced,ItsOutstanding!

so good, the poor lad's still breathless now.
  • Never seen it (unfortunately!) but my sis-in-law (age 24) has her clit done.

She'd probably show if I asked, but the wife'd kill me! lol
  • edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Never seen it (unfortunately!) but my sis-in-law (age 24) has her clit done.

She'd probably show if I asked, but the wife'd kill me! lol

can you ask her to show me then?
  • Don't do jewelry. Not even a watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• have a white gold & diamond nose stud

it is a symbol to show you are married in India, along with a toe ring.............which i also have

that's why i had it done
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Don't do jewelry. Not even a watch.

me neither, jewellery on blokes is just wrong. I look at the sky to tell the time, like mick dundee!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Don't do jewelry. Not even a watch.

me neither, jewellery on blokes is just wrong. I look at the sky to tell the time, like mick dundee!

oh you can't beat a good quality watch.

watch and one ring that my great grandad left me, that i wear as a wedding ring.

Anyone else as a kid have a chain with a little gold football on ????
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

oh you can't beat a good quality watch.

watch and one ring that my great grandad left me, that i wear as a wedding ring.

Anyone else as a kid have a chain with a little gold football on ????

Yep, I had one of those amoungst a whole host of other bling in my youth. I had so much of it all the lads would call me RATNERS!!
  • edited March 2007

you won't wear a wedding ring then?
    I hate it when blokes don't wear wedding rings when married. its like they're ashamed!

oh and i have 2 holes in each ear, but don't really wear earrings that often, and had my belly button pierced a few years ago but it fell out when i stayed at curb_its house over 3 years ago. when i have a more suitable figure i'd like to get it done again, not to show off obviously, (no one really knew i had it) but i loved having it.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

I hate it when blokes don't wear wedding rings when married. its like they're ashamed!

It's so they can get away with cheating on their missus Suzi ! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

It's so they can get away with cheating on their missus Suzi ! :-)

oh thats ok then!!!
  • The only item of jewellery I wear is a wedding ring

It once flew off when I was happy clapping something at the Valley and I found it , luckily , about 5 rows in front

Anyone else got any boring wedding ring/charlton stories
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]The only item of jewellery I wear is a wedding ring

It once flew off when I was happy clapping something at the Valley and I found it , luckily , about 5 rows in front

Will let you know m8
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]The only item of jewellery I wear is a wedding ring

Will let you know m8

hahahah cheers Tav

You set a date yet ??

You know , for the stag do ?