Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Reading 1-0 Charlton plus the A&E Indicator and a comparison last season's stats.

Comments

• Options
    Wow LL, I'd never realised how much Jordan Cousins looked like Harriott.... ; )

Great job as usual.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Sordell had one cleared of the line and I'm sure Kermorgant had at least one shot in addition to his ridiculous overhead attempt. Did their keeper really not make a save in 2nd half?
  • Options
    Harvey - as I often remark on this site I was not at the game and can only go by the official Football League and BBC stats, I also watch the short highlights put out by the OS which wasn't available at the time of compiling these stats, I can do no more.

I know you and others are only trying to help, and please continue doing so but to say that I find it frustrating when I don't get the correct information from the "official" sources is an understatement, but I'll keep trying.

A4life - thanks, thought I might be wrong on that pic bit was just trying something different, I'll go back to the original pic if the system will allow it.
  • Options
    Comparing this season to last season the shots on target is so different.
    Opposition total shots made me laugh 224 one season 223 the next how can it be so similar lol
  • Options
    LL apologies. Keep up the good work.