Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shane Warne

Good lord, is there a shortage of mirrors or shiny surfaces down under? I was going to ask what that was on his face... But then I realised it WAS his face. Yeesh! And as for his hair - Ye gods, he looks like the Mike Flowers Pops.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure you could pull Liz Hurley with your looks and charm.
  • Options
    Hold tight - why you mugging me off? I'm mocking Shane Warne here. He's the common enemy. Difference between us is that I don't make me living from being on the telly, so my looks and sparkling repartee aren't up for debate.
  • Options
    Until leroy meets liz hurley (assuming he hash't) you can't prove or dis-prove he couldn't pull her.
  • Options
    Warne still denies he had a face-lift, something which provokes howls of derision every time he says it.

Warne is supposedly quite a decent bloke in terms of having time for people off the field (autographs, pictures and so on) but most folks also accept that he is totally self-obsessed and wants the limelight as much as humanly possible.

Good examples of this were his acting like an utter twat whilst playing 20-20 in Melbourne to make up for the fact that his bowling was getting destroyed.
  • Options

Good lord, is there a shortage of mirrors or shiny surfaces down under? I was going to ask what that was on his face... But then I realised it WAS his face. Yeesh! And as for his hair - Ye gods, he looks like the Mike Flowers Pops.

By all means mock Shane Warne but leave Mike Flowers out of it. I've met Mike and he was a lovely bloke. (tongue in cheek smiley face thingy)

• Options
    edited December 2013
    I think that deep down, Shane suffers from a Narcissistic/Inferiority Complex which probably helped make him the truly great cricketer that he was. Remember that once upon a time he was banned for using proscribed slimming products. He has always been over aware of perceived faults in his appearance.
    But as my granddad would have said: 'He can't help being ugly, but he could do us all a favour and stay indoors'
  • Options
    He looks like a waxwork