Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morgan Fox and Bradley Jordan to join Notts County on loan (CONFIRMED)

Comments

• Good luck to them both.

County are in the bottom four and struggling but that might mean they get to play a lot of games.

• Great moves for both of them. All the best boys
  • Good luck to them both. Didn't know Derry had been appointed the new manager there.
  • Great move for them both and for us.
  • decent moves that, good luck lads
  • Great move them both to gain some 1st team experience in difficult circumstances (i.e. playing for a club who are fighting for survival so the fans may be a little more edgy) - Should also be a good opportunity for a few U18s to setup to the U21s in their place
  • And at least they know someone there.
  • Good luck, lads. Make us proud.
  • Maybe Danny haynes put in a good word
  • Not sure from a dev game I saw that Fox and Haynes are on the best of terms.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gain some experience at playing for a struggling team. Should set them in good stead for their return. ;-).......................

Doesn't matter, Fox probably won't see much of Haynes, as Haynes will probably be in the treatment room for most of the loan period.
  • Very impressed with this.
  • L1 moves! Very promising.

There's nothing to see here move on...
    Good luck to both the lads they deserve the opportunity
  • how demoralising for them to join a club that is deep in the mire
  • how demoralising for them to join a club that is deep in the mire

And what a boost, if you can help them out of it.

• Let's hope they both get to start.

You mean when Fox asked him why he took the penalty which he missed? That's all it was, nothing to it.

• Fox is on the bench for todays game vs. Brentford.

Jordan isn't in the 18.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fox subbed on 68th minute.
  • Scoham said:

Fox subbed on 68th minute.

Came on as sub 68th minute
  • That's what I said?
  • Morgan Fox makes his first football league start against Gillingham.

Bradley Jordan not in the 18 (again).
  • Notts County beat Gillingham 3-1.
  • Fox scores for Notts County
  • Congrats Foxy
  • Get in there!!! Fox in the Box ;)
  • A really good interview with Cawley in today's SLP where Morgan confirms that the loan spell is to consolidate his position at Charlton by earning another contract.

It says he is a West Ham fan , has been mentored by Rhoys Wiggins and qualifies for Wales through his Cardiff born father.Below are the main quotes relating to Charlton :

'Staying at Charlton would be my preferred option and I am at Notts County to prove I can play league football and gain some exprience'.There is uncertainty in the background - you do wonder what you'll be doing next season-but I just want to let my football do the talking and show everyone what i can do.The plan was always to go out on loan and Xmas is ideal because it is a busy period where you get a lot of games in a short space of time'

'There were a few clubs looking at me and then on deadline day for the loan window I had a phone call saying I was off to Notts County.When I weighed up the options it was best for both of us.They were bottom of the league when i first joined and it would be a big boost for them and me if I could help change that'.
  • Fox has got an excellent attitude.