Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Taking off Jackson...

...it did make me laugh last night, Jacko knew he was about to be taken off so swapped positions with Stewart so he had to walk off from the over side of the pitch! Nothing like a good bit of time wasting - although I hate it when it happens to us!

Although, he ended up playing right mid for a few good minutes as the ball didn't go out of play!

Nice to be relaxed at the end of a game for once!

Comments

• I noticed this (though I bet the cranks around me that convince themselves that all opponents get away with time wasting antics while we never ever try them, didn't).
    Think the board was ready to go up on 85mins yet the ball stayed in play for a good 4-5 mins. Then when the change was made, Stewart went back to the right side (farthest from dugout) only to be subbed at next break in play.

(But we never do that)
  • We have been up to something not too different all season.min fact , we have had a warning from the FA. It is to do with the fact our games always finish nearer 5pm than any other club. This still goes on, home and away, anyone know why?
    Also, why do Scottish games starting at 3pm finish before English games? Anyone know?
  • masicat said:

We have been up to something not too different all season.min fact , we have had a warning from the FA. It is to do with the fact our games always finish nearer 5pm than any other club. This still goes on, home and away, anyone know why?
    Also, why do Scottish games starting at 3pm finish before English games? Anyone know?

Colder, darker changing rooms at half-time.
  • The Sweaties only have a 10 minute half time interval.