Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

whos the idiot?

Who sits at the front of the north upper shouting and swearing all night even when were 2-0 up.give it a rest,your boring

Comments

• It's not me.

Only a few thousand (or hundred given the train affected sparseness of the crowd) to eliminate now Miss Marple!
  • i dont know what block, but i sit in the c block north lower and he's directly above .Hes sat there for years and does it all the time,you can normally hear him when its quiet and he just shouts a load of shit
  • Is C Block near the goal?
  • edited November 2013
    yes,directly behind the goal,he sits at the front of the north upper just to the right of behind the goal
  • The best thing to do would be to call him an idiot on an internet forum, that'll stop him for sure, that naughty scallywag!!
  • cafc4life said:

yes,directly behind the goal,he sits at the front of the north upper just to the right of behind the goal

is that the right as you look at the north stand from the pitch?
  • Is the North Upper the one on the left or right?
  • nope the right of the north stand as you look out onto the pitch
  • Sponsored links:

• Curbs 14/1.
  • LenGlover said:

It's not me.

Only a few thousand (or hundred given the train affected sparseness of the crowd) to eliminate now Miss Marple!

I reckon he's talking about the bloke a few seats to your right... there's a guy who goes ballistic at every opportunity over there. I can't hear him so don't know if he's negative or not. I think he takes his shirt off a lot.
  • edited November 2013
    It may not be the same bloke but the guy behind me last night didn't stop shouting rubbish all night. Couldn't have been more annoying if he tried.

• People shouting and swearing at football.
  • someone just tell him to shut up
  • Whats he look like ?
  • Was he smoking?
  • English, German, Austrian or American?
  • Is he in the picture on the London Bridge signal box fire thread?
  • Sponsored links:

• How tall is he?
  • reams
  • He's done it for years, used to be even louder, was obsessed with Sasa Ilic for a bit.
  • It may not be the same bloke but the guy behind me last night didn't stop shouting rubbish all night. Couldn't have been more annoying if he tried.

But your dad is a nice bloke really

: - )

• it is I, Spartacus!
  • This ain't replacing "Would Ya" or "Who's rack" is it?

ADMIN!!!!!!
  • Whatever you do don't offend him, the crowd is already dwindling !
  • I sit a few seats to the left of this fella...he is a complete tool.
    In the 1st half he was mouthing off at our keeper for wasting time (he was droning on about being entertained!) then ended his rant by saying something along the lines of "you f**king **** Hamer". To which all of us around him laughed at him and a few people (myself) included shouted back at him pointing out Alnwick was in goal.
    The people immediately around him seem too scared to say anything to him.
  • cafc4life said:

i dont know what block, but i sit in the c block north lower and he's directly above .Hes sat there for years and does it all the time,you can normally hear him when its quiet and he just shouts a load of shit

I'm in J Block North Upper and there's a bloke a few rows in front of me in K Block just behind the goal who's on his feet ranting at some point in every game - can't usually hear what he's saying, but he's clearly not happy....