Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Going for a wee, and a goal is scored. Your stories

2»

Comments

• Options
    Friedal & Jensen when we beat Blackburn 3-2. Couldn't hold it in any longer and just had to go.
  • Options
    I'm sure it was @LesBerrysTash who missed 3 if not all 4 goals up at Chesterfield a couple of years ago
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Guinness...this thread's for you. Although your "episode" was at The Baseball Ground & not The Valley!! ;-)

Went to the Gents, only for me to hear a roar whilst I was in there. As I left the loos, I ask the steward what he happened, he told me that our tall black forward (Leaburn) had chipped Peter Shilton from outside the box. I told him to stop joking and tell me what really happened.
  • Options
    Took my daughter, then aged 4 or 5, to her first Charlton "home" game at Upton Park when we lodged there. Just before half time she needed to go and we missed the opposition score (can't remember who it was).
    We went on to win 2-1 and she was so scared at the roar of the crowd after each goal that she buried her head on my shoulder.
    I left the ground as the proudest Dad around. One of my favourite days ever.
  • Options
    haha Tranmere 3-2....was that where we went 2 down and were singing we'd win 3-2? It was never in doubt.
  • Options
    I missed Dale's screamer against Donny last night but that was down to the pricks who run our railways.
  • Options
    We beat Bolton 2-0 away in the 99-2000 season. I went to get a coffee and heard a cheer, reasoned it was us. Sod it I thought then went to go for a slash before getting my seat. Whilst having a sprinkle we got the second, oh well never mind I thought..........then had a few to drown my sorrows!
  • Options
    My boss was at old trafford when beckham scored free kick against greece , he thought another world cup we wont be watching and left , as he was walking down the stairs to get out he heard the roar to this day he is still gutted about it.