Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A night out with the 'Lifers' of your choice.

Which Lifer(s) would you like to have a lads / girls night out with?
For me it would be Off It, Leroy, Len, Henry, JT, the gaffer AFKA, Golfie (Just to let the guy know what enjoying yourself is all about) :0), Valley Gary, NLA, AUN, Big Rob, ORH, Dave Memhet, Sound As, Shag to let me know where I went wrong and last but not least Fanny and Curb It, to keep us in check :-)

Comments

• sounds like a good night id add fatrob nss and wiwlb to that
  • I bow to your better judgement :0)
  • If I was organising a good night out I wouldn't even invite myself !
  • edited November 2013
    your not a good judge of character afka

red it would be a messy messy night good call
  • edited November 2013
    Listen guys I've brown nosed with the best of them if AFKA don't come the party is cancelled :-)
  • he will go theres booze on offer

I've turned into a complete and utter pain in the arse where booze is concerned. Have a contingency plan in place to give me the slip halfway through the night
  • nah dan we are in it for the night pain in the arse or not
  • edited November 2013

he will go theres booze on offer

I've turned into a complete and utter pain in the arse where booze is concerned. Have a contingency plan in place to give me the slip halfway through the night
    Reading between the lines and knowing some of the characters, there is no way ANYBODY will be slipping out early.
  • I'm usually in bed by 8 !

(am)
  • Sponsored links:

• Fanny, you know that is not true, you have to make Mr F's cocoa at 10.00 :-)
  • edited November 2013
    Trouble isn't AFKA skipping out early but that he takes the whip money with him.

So when is this piss upimportant conference
  • RedChaser said:

Fanny, you know that is not true, you have to make Mr F's cocoa at 10.00 :-)

An unwelcome intruder from ITTV recently stated that I had a lady's maid...totally untrue.

I have a lady's man for those menial chores.

• Cheers for including me RC, it's not often I get invited out :-( As long as the Grey Goose is flowing I'll be there. Can I bring @miserableoldgit along? And Nathan cos it'd be fun to tie him to a lamppost and lampoon him ;-)
  • Trouble isn't AFKA skipping out early but that he takes the whip money with him.

So when is this piss up I mean important conference

Wait till it's on the OS.
  • Carter. And if nolly ain't going, I ain't either.
  • edited November 2013

Cheers for including me RC, it's not often I get invited out :-( As long as the Grey Goose is flowing I'll be there. Can I bring @miserableoldgit along? And Nathan cos it'd be fun to tie him to a lamppost and lampoon him ;-)

Yep the more the merrier, get MOG to bring his drumsticks and he can teach Nathan how to play some skin before you have your wicked way with him :-)

You haven't changed then.
  • RedChaser said:

Cheers for including me RC, it's not often I get invited out :-( As long as the Grey Goose is flowing I'll be there. Can I bring @miserableoldgit along? And Nathan cos it'd be fun to tie him to a lamppost and lampoon him ;-)

Yep the more the merrier, get MOG to bring his drumsticks and he can teach Nathan how to play some skin before you have your wicked way with him :-)
    Easy geezer, people'll be getting the wrong impression of me with that last statement ;-)
  • RedChaser said:

Easy geezer, people'll be getting the wrong impression of me with that last statement ;-)
    You're right, that was completely without foundation and I was doing a takeover thread job 2+2=5, I apologise.

• Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

Which Lifer(s) would you like to have a lads / girls night out with?
    For me it would be Off It, Leroy, Len, Henry, JT, the gaffer AFKA, Golfie (Just to let the guy know what enjoying yourself is all about) :0), Valley Gary, NLA, AUN, Big Rob, ORH, Dave Memhet, Sound As, Shag to let me know where I went wrong and last but not least Fanny and Curb It, to keep us in check :-)

I like to think that list is in order of importance.

Actually, I don't like to think it at all - I KNOW it is.
    ;o)
  • Carter. And if nolly ain't going, I ain't either.

I'm starting to worry about the Great Man - he's gone AWOL.
  • Off_it said:

Carter. And if nolly ain't going, I ain't either.

I'm starting to worry about the Great Man - he's gone AWOL.
    Nah. Carter was on here earlier today.
  • Steven Segal marathon.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Steven Segal Millwall season review DVD marathon.

• He is over Labi Sifre's house.
  • I seldomly post. But I do attend all drink up's, and will be at this one invited or not. Cheers
  • 1905 said:

I seldomly post. But I do attend all drink up's, and will be at this one invited or not. Cheers

That's me out then.
  • None as it would only end in a row, like most posts on here
  • No it would nt