Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone watching the rugby?

Great half by Ireland, leading NZ, 22-7 at half time.

Comments

• Options
    I was watching Citee v Spurs .. 5-0 to Citeeeeeee .. I 'll watch the 2nd 1/2
  • Options
    Fantastic half. Totally different Irish team from the clueless defeat against the Aussies. Going all out for O'Driscoll and a huge lift from the crowd.
  • Options
    What a phenomenal try by New Zealand...
  • Options
    Great passage of play. Gutted.
  • Options
    Same as the rugby league yesterday. A real deja vu moment.
  • Options
    That's what they do so well, the ability to keep possession and score a try when they have to. Heartbreaking for the Irish though
  • Options
    I feel so sorry for people that don't like sport. That was one incredible game of rugby
  • Options
    great last 4 minutes ...keep the ball and win ... well done All Blacks.
  • Options
    Failure to score in the second half , cost Ireland. The longer Sexton took with the pen towards the end, the more pressure he put on himself.
  • Options
    They must be gutted.
    Still, that's life :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2013

Failure to score in the second half , cost Ireland. The longer Sexton took with the pen towards the end, the more pressure he put on himself.

Agreed, wanted to waste time a bit, but think he took too long. Great drama, that.
  • Options
    How many times do the All Blacks do this? Its amazing - but comes down to holding your nerve under pressure and backing your ability with ball in hand.
  • Options

Their record against NZ is worse than ours against Millwall