Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For the Sittingbourner's On Here

Sittingbourne will now have a nightclub for the first time since err the last one was open (Was it JJ's or something like that). It is due to open on The Easter Bank Holiday (Good Friday I hear) it will be above the Burton's menswear in the High street. The License will be until 3.00am.

Just hope it don't tempt the Sheppey Inbreds from over the Bridge eh..!

Comments

• You resident?
  • Is there a Burtons in Sittingbourne? Lol! I would have thought that would be a bit modern for down there. Always saw Sittingbourne as more Hepworths and John Collier.....
  • Sounds like a state of the art venue. Above Burtons on the high street!! Doesn't sound that big a place?
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]You resident?

Your Jokin ain't ya.....it's gonna be a moody hell hole, won't catch me in there even if it is for a late drink. Thing is it is right next door to where I play so I am hoping for a bit of positive knock on effect & we'll get any pre-party crowd where we are..!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Sittingbourne will now have a nightclub for the first time since err the last one was open (Was it JJ's or something like that). It is due to open on The Easter Bank Holiday (Good Friday I hear) it will be above the Burton's menswear in the High street. The License will be until 3.00am.

Just hope it don't tempt the Sheppey Inbreds from over the Bridge eh..!

Sounds great.... I don't think.

If I'm in Sittingbourne, I'll be sticking to the pubs and bars with late licences... If I want clubbing, I'll go to Maidstone....

Upstairs of Burton? FFS.
  • You know, I've never been to Sittingbourne, you're all doing such a good hob to convince me to never find out
  • As a resident of the dreaming spires(ok the chimneys from the paper mill) of Sittingbourne, I noticed last week that there is to be a niteclub in the bourne.

And its called LIFE..as in a "get a" I assume. It proudly boasts that it's over 21's only ,so that's all regualars in the entertainer staying put!

Ketman I think you are very unlikely to see a drop off in trade from Red Lion, as it's a about the best pub in the town.

Rothko...you really should visit, juts watch out for the people with webbed fingers from Sheppey!

Ketman, quick question are you the fella I have seen jogging in CAFC training kit around the bourne?
  • edited March 2007
    That would be me I'll admit. Three or four times a week, main reason is I do not wanna show myself up in the big game on the 22nd ! :-)
  • That would be me I'll admit. Three or four times a week, main reason is I do not wanna show myself up in the big game on the 22nd ! :-)[/quote]

I saw you pounding your way up towards the roundabout where Homebase is.

Who's the big game against? I live just off park road and there's a team which insists on ruining my sunday morning by playing in a CAFC look alike kit in the park by albany road. I like watching a spot of park football (yes thats why i go to Palace) but i just cannot watch a team in Charlton kit!
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]That would be me I'll admit. Three or four times a week, main reason is I do not wanna show myself up in the big game on the 22nd ! :-)

I saw you pounding your way up towards the roundabout where Homebase is.

Who's the big game against? I live just off park road and there's a team which insists on ruining my sunday morning by playing in a CAFC look alike kit in the park by albany road. I like watching a spot of park football (yes thats why i go to Palace) but i just cannot watch a team in Charlton kit!

What game ? Where have you been man ? It's the Charity game(s) we are having at the Valley on Tuesday 22nd May for Demelza House (Target £10,000). You are of course welcome to join us, auction may not be of interest to you, the beer on the other hand after the game maybe ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2007
    What game ? Where have you been man ? It's the Charity game(s) we are having at the Valley on Tuesday 22nd May for Demelza House (Target £10,000). You are of course welcome to join us, auction may not be of interest to you, the beer on the other hand after the game maybe ?[/quote]

Of course!! I've got a lot of time for demelza...it's quite a place and makes you realise how lucky you are.

I have an ethical issue with attending the Valley....I'm not sure how long I could put up with, out of shape charlton fans, shouting "its fortune unmarked at the back post" everytime there's a goal!

But then again there is beer!
  • edited March 2007
    are you going to wear the charlton shirt?
  • .........stayed over in Sittingbourne before the Newcastle match.
    My old dear lives there now, so I like to go and see her when I come up.

Ha! I know where Burtons is, and The Red Lion............