Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Looking for room share

I moved away from London 24 years ago and still miss getting to Charlton each home game. Now, ironically, my son, born and brought up in Lincolnshire, has moved down South with work and is looking for a place to live in Charlton/Greenwich area. If any Lifers know of any accommodation going please get in touch. All he really needs at the moment is a room share in a house/flat.

Comments

• try spareroom.com or easyroommate
  • Would a room above a shop in Greenwich market be suitable? Sharing with a nice couple of friends of mine.
    It can be a bit noisy at weekends but if he likes a lively social life and good transport links it's a good spot.
  • Thanks Bb. Just sent a message to you.
  • I moved away from London 24 years ago and still miss getting to Charlton each home game. Now, ironically, my son, born and brought up in Lincolnshire, has moved down South with work and is looking for a place to live in Charlton/Greenwich area. If any Lifers know of any accommodation going please get in touch. All he really needs at the moment is a room share in a house/flat.

where in Lincs are you?
  • I'm in Grantham