Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich vs Charlton (New years day)

Anyone planning on going to this game?

I've starting planning for it but unsure when the tickets will be out.

Comments

• Yeah got my train ticket for this sorted. Would imagine tickets will be on sale first week December.
  • What do you think the atmosphere will be like?
  • Am moving to Suffolk from good 'ol Greenwich tomorrow so this will be my closest game....defo going!
  • This is almost a home game for me as I live in Clacton-on-Sea, so I will be there
  • My parents live in Walton-on-naze so pretty close to Ipswich, so I combine an away game with a visit to them. Trouble is itll be £100 for me to go to the game, 2x adult tickets, petrol travelling from London, a bit pricey for a football game....
  • I am to from Clacton local one for me.Thought there were only 2 of us in Clacton the other one being me dad
  • I'll be going - the only thing I don't like is cheering on from the side - should be behind the goal - nice 2-1 away win
  • Will be at least 6 from Harwich and Dovercourt.

• edited October 2013
    addick82 said:

I am to from Clacton local one for me.Thought there were only 2 of us in Clacton the other one being me dad

My Dad supports Colchester United, but Ive got him to adopt Charlton as his "London team", so thats maybe an extra half a Charlton fan in the Frinton/Walton/Clacton area?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll be at this one. Simply on the basis that I have nothing better to do on New Year's Day!
  • It's my birthday and all my family support Ipswich so me and my dad will be in the away stand with about 8 or 9 family members spread around the rest of the ground. Got tickets from Liverpool street for a tenner. Everyone heading to the pub opposite station when they get there?
  • Will be going, fitting it inbetween 2 shifts at work
  • Will be going, fitting it inbetween 2 shifts at work

Oh to be young again.......

• Booked the hotel. Await the tickets coming on sale with baited breathe.
  • Just booked the hotel myself literally!
    Looking forward to this.
  • Yep, it's what new years days are all about.
  • Curb_It said:

Just booked the hotel myself literally!
    Looking forward to this.

Where you staying?
  • Addickted said:

Will be going, fitting it inbetween 2 shifts at work

Oh to be young again.......

I feel old at the moment!

11 hour shift on the 31st followed by another 11 hour shift on the 1st, the things I do.
  • You chose a career in the Police Nathan, now you have to put in the effort!! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• I wanted to do this one but I'm in France skiing, as I was last time we played them!

I genuinely think that the last time I saw us play them was that Counago back-heel, 2007 maybe?
  • Got this on twitter for anyone intrested in ticket release dates...

• Oh and the reply after that was the fact they should be going straight on general sale.
  • For anyone intrested in tickets... Got my 2 today.

@CAFCTickets: Ipswich away tickets (New Years Day) will go on general sale tomorrow. Adults £32.50, Over 60s, U20s & Students £23, U16s £11.50 (1/2) #cafc