Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boro v Donny

How did we go 3-1 down in 45 mins to Donny? Reckon their wheels are off. Plenty of faff but no edge whatsoever.

Comments

• donny are shocking
  • i think they are in trouble. the wins they have had are very tight but the losses they have are becoming bigger. they are in trouble. probably going to be in a dogfight. anyone mentioned sheff wed, they are appaling
  • edited October 2013
    another dogfight today lunchtime .. Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday .. then at 12.30 Huddersfield v Leeds .. a feast of Yorky dogfighting !!!!
  • barnsley vs sheff wed is interesting, barnsley if they win will transform their season and be in a good place to stay up. if wednesday lose they are favourites to go down. im gettin my dad to put £5 on wednesday going down if they lose
  • How did we go 3-1 down in 45 mins to Donny? Reckon their wheels are off. Plenty of faff but no edge whatsoever.</blockquote

How ?

Pure & simples.

Far too much of the wet stuff for us to defend in our usual manner.

Let's hope that Donny continue to struggle , at least until Nov 27th.

• Sheff wed
    yeovil
    donny
    barnsley
    Huddersfield

Are the teams i feel we will finish above this season.
  • good game @ Barnsley .. they took the lead with a terrific goal
  • Sheff wed
    yeovil
    donny
    barnsley
    Huddersfield

Are the teams i feel we will finish above this season.

Teams we CAN finish above, I agree, not sure though that we will be better than all four - one or two may well go on a great run of form. Though I suppose it's equally possible they or another team above us might do a Milwall style collapse! For all the criticism of the players and management we sometimes get on here, however negative I myself sometimes feel, looking at teams/performances like this one gives me hope there are many teams worse off than we are right now - and hopefully at the end of the season too!
  • Derby just done us a favour.
  • Just realised Sheff Weds haven't won a League match this season - no wins in 12 matches!